DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am letting the remainder of my Soundtream amps go. This add will be broken into 2 parts as I am not allowed to post with the 16 images that I have.

I have a pair of D200IIs in fair condition, both function 100%, 1 looks a little better than the other, prices accordingly, I have a D100II in good condition and I have a Reference 700SX which is clean, has stood the test of time and plays flawlessly.

Everyone worries about the SX series, the electronic impedance switching devices tend to cause problems or fail..

I was told by several SS experts that if the amp is still working, it is fine, will not give any problems. I have tested it extensively in multiple configurations, everything from 2 channel into 4 ohm loads for highs, all the way to bridged powering subs at 1 ohm load. Never any issues, the amp along with all the amps listed perform flawlessly, they all work and sound great.

Right here I have all the makings for a killer 4 way SQ system.

A) Ref 700 for sub duty ( I had it powering a single 12W7 bridged, sounded awesome, no issues)
B) D200 for midbass
C) D200 for midrange
D) D100 for tweeters

Ref 700 (Clean) PRICE $180 plus shipping

D200II (Fair) $170 shipped with insurance anywhere in the US..

·
Administrator
17,763 Posts
You NEED to post a price. No price = no thread. I will check in later on this, if theyre is still no price, then it will be removed.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You NEED to post a price. No price = no thread. I will check in later on this, if theyre is still no price, then it will be removed.
Are you a moderator for this forum? Last I heard, Anthony was in charge.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Who cares if he is or isn't. It's the rules via the classifieds! Besides, it would help someone and yourself get them sold quicker.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, so I didn't know that forum rules require a price be posted, so that is my mistake.
Sorry 6 speed, did not know you are a moderator, I thought you were just a member with nothing better to do with his time then to make threats and Rat me out to Ant.. Didn't know it was a rule to post prices either.

I will put prices up, no hard feelings?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Does anyone read? I'm not sure what to charge for these amps. I don't know what a fair price is.
If I were you, I think a fair price to start on the d200's is around $100 each and the d100 for $75. The 700 I would do at $150... Shipped or not is up to you and how bad you want to get rid of them!

Great amps btw... Love the d200's!!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just spoke to a friend, I am going to list them for what I paid and just try to make back what I spent. I purchased them and never used them..

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Are you a moderator for this forum? Last I heard, Anthony was in charge.
Whoa Eggy, he is a moderator. He won't need to do any of that. He'll simply pull the thread.

Nobody's suggesting a hidden agenda, just that everyone has to follow the rules.

Those soundstreams are badass amps btw...

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whoa Eggy, he is a moderator. He won't need to do any of that. He'll simply pull the thread.

Nobody's suggesting a hidden agenda, just that everyone has to follow the rules.

Those soundstreams are badass amps btw...
Thanks Colin, pretty much stuck my foot up my own ass, a very uncommon thing for me.

6 Speed, I will post prices, thanks for the WARNING ( I edited a few choice words posted before knowing that you are indeed A MODERATOR) Oops..

Eggz..

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Thanks Colin, pretty much stuck my foot up my own ass, a very uncommon thing for me.

6 Speed, I will post prices, thanks for the WARNING ( I edited a few choice words posted before knowing that you are indeed A MODERATOR) Oops..

Eggz..
We all have our moments. lol.

That red text is his badge. That says he's the sherrif in these here parts... lol.

Great amps. I have a bunch of those D series and they sounded great on my test bench.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We all have our moments. lol.

That red text is his badge. That says he's the sherrif in these here parts... lol.

Great amps. I have a bunch of those D series and they sounded great on my test bench.

Decided to go all Mmats for now, just scored a killer D3500.1 for pennies on the dollar, amp is MINT. Looks real nice with the other 2 4 channels that I have.. Go to the LP ad, check out the pics of the guts on the Mmats.. Works of art me thinks..

Now that Colin has enlightened me on the whereabouts of the gain controls on my D200s, I have to give them a second listen..(Thanks Colin) May pull one off the for sale list.. May not..

·
Administrator
17,763 Posts
No hard feelings here bud, just trying to keep the flow in order.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No hard feelings here bud, just trying to keep the flow in order.
It's cool, I'm a bit of a dolt sometimes. Not realizing that you're the Sheriff round here, I basically responded with some very choice words, not very pleasant.. Pretty much spit on your shoes ;)

Colin (WRX) was quick to point out that you are indeed a moderator, I was quick to go edit my thread accordingly.. LOL!

Prices posted, your authority duly noted, happy to abide by the law.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
bump for using the term "dolt" properly in context. lol haven't heard that one in a while.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
D100II SOLD!! Shipped today.. One lucky guy, got a killer deal!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ref 700 and a pair of D200IIs still for sale..

·
Registered
2 Posts
I dont know but in all that bull crap i didnt notice the prices i was interested
but to much work just to figure out what the price is. If i was selling something the first info i would leave is price. I think that is the sole determing factor for any sale. People lose interest quickly when no price is posted. so why would you be upset that someone asked to post the most vital piece of information for you to sell your product. If no price is posted i just move on to something else but thats just me.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
With 0 trader points I thank you for sharing your input. Have a blessed day...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts