DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been kicking around the idea to re-up my membership that expired last year.. but the 1/2 off platinum membership sealed the deal.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well just DAMN! I just bought mine last month... At full price.

Guess I shouldn't complain, I've gotten my money's worth but it sucks to see something you just paid retail for go for half-price a month later.... :(

Hey, ANT, how about some love for those of us who bought in the last couple of months, maybe extend us for another 6 months or a year? Never hurts to ask, right?

Bill

·
Registered
328 Posts
With the deal, and at the frequency I visit this forum (everyday at work of course), I figured I might as well contribute. Thank you Ant and Diyma community.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
OK, I jumped on it to offer support to the forum. But, IMO lowering the price to $10-$15 would pull in more members. This place is showing almost 45,000 members and I am sure it costs to maintain things but......I belong to other forums, one in particular that has 6600 members and offer a year membership for $14.95. The DIYMA reg price is just too high!:thumbsdown:

Well....I did my part for now but I would hope to see lower prices next year. The cost of everything around us is going up but we still make the same money...it sucks!

Anyway, now I do back to back searches....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I had some cash left over after bills, so I figured why not? Might as well pay my dues.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Thank you so much everyone!
I really appreciate you helping to pay for our expenses.
The server that DIYMA is on ALONE costs $587 per month.
Not to mention that I spend around $800 per month on technical upgrades, patches and random bs.. The other sites are all on another server and that one is over $400 per plus extras.. It ads up very quick, so I really do appreciate everyone for lending in and helping out.

It was suggested that I offer a discount on the regular upgrade (this recent blast was for PLATINUM membership only) - a 50% discount on the regular upgrade would be $15. I might do this down the road, but I have not decided.
I'll keep the club kind of exclusive for a while.

ANT

1 - 20 of 28 Posts