DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I was off in the woods this past week with no internet and no 3G unless I went into town. As soon as the email trickled in, I was hot to get back into town so I could sign up.

On the way, I hit a deer in my wife's new (to her) Acura MDX. Destroyed the bumper, a headlight, fog light, hood, fender and...as a result of the mooshed fender...the driver's door. Grrr.

But I still signed up! Nothing's gonna stop me.

Thank you very much!
I think it's very affordable.

Now
can I put my website in my signature? :D

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I was off in the woods this past week with no internet and no 3G unless I went into town. As soon as the email trickled in, I was hot to get back into town so I could sign up.

On the way, I hit a deer in my wife's new (to her) Acura MDX. Destroyed the bumper, a headlight, fog light, hood, fender and...as a result of the mooshed fender...the driver's door. Grrr.

But I still signed up! Nothing's gonna stop me.

Thank you very much!
I think it's very affordable.

Now
can I put my website in my signature? :D
Now that's dedication!

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
I was happy with the 1/2 price offer......now you see me here ;-)

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm new here as a Plat member, but I am a professional nerd by trade...if it costs you $1300/month to run this server, you need to relocate immediately. That is grossly too much, and there are places to do this for a fraction of that number. In particular, $800/month for patching and 'upgrades' is way over the top.

I have no idea what your background is, so please don't think I'm poking my nose in trying to tell you how to run things...just trying to be helpful. Please feel free to ignore me...

...and thanks for the great forum!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts