DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin wanted me to upgrade his current sound system, he has a chrysler lhs and wants a good two way, I though of putting some peerless exclsive 7" in the doors but not sure what tweeter to go with it. he has space for a dayton rs28 but wasn't sure if these drivers would sound well together. he currently has 3 12" in the trunk an alpine 6.5" head unit and a sub amo and a two way amp.

·
Registered
212 Posts
ask him what he likes and dislikes in a tweeter and then narrow it down by price he would like to spend then keep in mind you need a crossover if he doesnt have one.

but im sure you just didnt mention it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe $300 in drivers and maybe a cross over whether passive or active, the current system he has sounds like crap most of the cars speakers are ran off the head unit except the 12's and the 6x9's in the back. He has some ground loop noise and three of the factory speakers are blown out. I just disconnected them. I don't think he has a preference other than it goes loud and sounds clear. He likes how the peerless excusives look though and has room for large format tweeters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts