I have 2 x Genesis Series 3 - Four Channel amplifiers for sale. Both are in perfect working order, 1 is in good cosmetic condition the other is ok but could be better (polish).

SPECIFICATIONS:

Power Source [Volts] - 10.8 ~ 14.4
Number of Channels - 4
Rated Power @ 14.4v [4 Ohm] - 4 x 50
Watts RMS @ 0.1% - Rated [2 Ohm] - 4 x 100
All Channels Driven - Rated [Bridge 4 Ohm] - 2 x 200
Typical Power @ 14.4v [4 Ohm] - 4 x 95
Watts RMS @ 0.1% - Typical [2 Ohm] - 4 x 85
All Channels Driven - Typical [Bridge 4 Ohm] - 2 x 290
Maximum Current Draw - 75 Amps
Signal to Noise Ratio 'A' Wtd [4 Ohm] - > 110dB
THD + Noise @ Rated Output - 0.1%
Input Sensitivity [Volts RMS] - 0.3 ~ 5
Frequency Response - 20 Hz ~ 20 KHz
Dimensions H x W x D [mm]* - 62 x 360 x 210
Weight [Kg] - 4.7

more details can be found here

Series Three Amplifiers - Genesis ICE Car Audio - Automotive Amplifiers - The home of pure music

Condition of all items:

Both are in perfect working order, and ok condition (mounting scuffs & some scratches) could do with a polish. 6.5 out of 10 condition.

Total Price: :

Good condition Four Channel
$400 USD shipped to USA
$515 CAD shipped to CANADA

Scratched condition Four Channel
$380USD shipped to USA
$490 CAD shipped to CANADA

I will ship worldwide, if you are outside the USA/CANADA please pm me and I will look into the delivery costs as it will vary.

Shipping Terms: :

The price includes Shipping already. I supply tracking numbers and insure the item to its full value, I am in London, England (United Kingdom) but I ship worldwide to anywhere. Many on here will vouch for me, as I have sent to USA, Canada, France, Malaysia etc, with NO issues. I ship the day after I receive payment, or the same day (dependent upon the time, earlier being better).

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

If anyone wants to contact me (ask questions or want more photos etc etc), my email is [email protected], or pm me or just reply on thread

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.