DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Custom User Title
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From Sound Ethics' Facebook post:

"CYBER MONDAY! 20% OFF ALL IMAGE DYNAMICS SUBWOOFERS AND SPEAKERS...and 15% off ALL OTHER ITEMS when you use the "Make an Offer" Button. Submit your offer and we will accept within minutes so you can complete your checkout! (if the amount that you offer isn't correct, we will counter offer with the correct amount).

http://www.SoundEthics.com/ImageDynamics/"

Might be a good time to pickup an IDMAX 15 for $460 with free shipping! You can verify that Sound Ethics is an authorized internet dealer on ID's website.

·
Custom User Title
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are these the good ID products? Thought I read the new stuff wasn't any good?
Where did you read that ID's "new stuff" was no good? Aside from certain individuals being let down by Eric Steven's departure from the company, their product line is still exceptional! I've spoken directly to several ID reps and all of them say that the IDMAX v4 are the exact same as the v3. The soft parts are identical and the only changes are cosmetic...black basket, black cone etc.

IDQ v4 now have a steel basket, as opposed to the composite basket on the v3...otherwise the soft parts are again, identical. That's straight from the horse's mouth.

The IDMAX 15 has received nothing but praise! I've heard 2 different installs and they really are a top notch sounding driver with effortless output and SQ to boot.

Amps are solid with honest power. Speakers are great. I just don't know where you would have read that?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Honestly I can't remember where I read it or it was like you said, guys just thinking it wasn't any good since Eric's departure.
No offense meant bud I was just under the impression that ID went the way off mtx, mb quart, and other brands that used to be awesome because my distributor stopped carrying them awhile back.
That's good news though that they're good!

I was actually looking at the ID8 to run in my kick panels for some up front bass. You think they'd work or should I step up to the IDQ?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Sorry.. but the new IDQ's are no way comparable to the version 2's of back in the day.. completely different animal & sound in my book..

·
Custom User Title
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
new IDQ's are no way comparable to the version 2's of back in the day..
Fair enough. The v2s are a different animal, but you're going way back. Compared to the IDQv3, which I happen to love (and run a pair in one of my vehicles), the v4 are indistinguishable. I still think they're fantastic and a better value than most direct competitors!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Great seller and sale here!! I ordered from him already and very happy with the transaction and prices.... Cant go wrong... :rockon:

·
Custom User Title
188 Posts
Sale has been extended through the end of the week. From the Sound Ethics Facebook Page:

"CYBER MONDAY SALE EXTENDED! 20% OFF ALL IMAGE DYNAMICS SUBWOOFERS AND SPEAKERS ALL WEEK LONG....and 15% off ALL OTHER ITEMS when you use the "Make an Offer" Button. Submit your offer and we will accept within minutes so you can complete your checkout! (if the amount that you offer isn't correct, we will counter offer with the correct amount). FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 only). Contact us for HI and AK orders.

www.SoundEthics.com"

·
Custom User Title
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Offer extended through the end of month for all DIYMA members. You must mention DIYMA in the "notes" field when submitting your offer. Happy Holidays!

·
Custom User Title
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ALL Image Dynamics Pricing has been reduced.

Examples:

IDQ 12 v4 - $229
IDQ 10 v4 - $199
IDMAX 12 - $399
IDMAX 10 - $359
IDMAX 15 - $499

OR take advantage of special pricing for all DIYMA members when using the "Make an Offer" button. Must mention DIYMA in notes field for best price. (HINT: usually around 15% off)

http://www.soundethics.com/brand/image-dynamics/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts