DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
On a side note... The funny part is I only show behind the scenes photos in my book so the judge has to go look at the rest of the finished car...

And truth be told I don't think I ever took finished install pics of the amp rack and kick panel grills! lol and now the car is striped. o well

If anyone has pics from Tulsa or CAN I would love to have them! lol

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
looks great.

arent those the utopia tweeters? if so i would be terrified i would kick those expensive tweets being there

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
yeah i really like the grill over them. looks great

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
i guess your discription does say it was manufactures grills. im interested in the grills your talking about though

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have to ask you... how happy are/were you with the Fatmat ? I ordered 100 Sqf before reading up on the material (Sound deadener showdown) and now I'm terrified to use it...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have to ask you... how happy are/were you with the Fatmat ? I ordered 100 Sqf before reading up on the material (Sound deadener showdown) and now I'm terrified to use it...
It's ok... It isn't as bad as everyone says, but it doesn't compare to Second Skin or even Accumat.

For the price on a budget it will work fine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Rick
Great job as always -- hope to see ya at some shows this year and grats on the wedding --- who one ??? :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i guess your discription does say it was manufactures grills. im interested in the grills your talking about though
I had someone send me some pics they took at Tulsa... It's not the best angle to see the grill, but you get the idea.

Also, here are two finished trunk shots.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Rick

I am coming to DS see you there -- are u coming to the Texas Summer Show in Tyler ???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts