·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just finished installing my amplifiers and subs. I'm running:

2x Kicker 10" L7's (11s10l74)
Hifonics Brutus BRZ1700.1D
Hifonics Zeus ZXi80.4
Clarion EQS746 (currently using as head-unit)
RE Audio VLS-1
Kinetik HC1400 (battery)
Tsunami AMP1040D (amp kit)

Next up is electrical. I have an HC1800 coming in the mail any day, and big 3 coming soon just collecting parts like wire, terminals etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They reason I pulled the old bat out was because it was too small, the terminals had snapped off and the thing was basically falling apart. I was debating between the kinetik and xs power, but so far this bigger battery fixed all my light dimming issues and my voltage is alot more stable. I upgrade my ground to the chassis, i still need to upgrade a few more wires.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Runnin without a head-unit. That is until Christmas time! :thumbsup:

clarion eqs746 half din 7-band

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What kind of speakers should I get? The openings are 6-1/2" with a 3" depth. I was looking at the Polk Audio MM6501's, anyone ever here them?

·
Registered
62 Posts
All depend on how much money you want to spend? Do you want coaxials or components?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Deff goin for components. My budget is about $200 each set, maybe a little over if necessary. I have 80 watts @ 4ohms, or 120 watts @ 2ohms coming through my amp.

Anyone heard these speakers?

Anything better out there at a similar price? I mean better as in something that sounds nice. I've never had a set of really nice speakers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts