Discussion Starter #1
Vehicle: 2004 Subaru Legacy Sedan
HU: Clarion Drz9255
Tweeters: ScanSpeak Illuminator D3004/6020-10 1" Deep Chamber
Mids: Image Dynamics XS69
Subwoofer: Aurasound NS10-794-4A
Mid/Bass Amp: Zapco Reference 1000.4
Tweeter Amp: Jl Audio E2150

This is my build as it stands right now. It's not finished. I still want to make a false floor for the amps. Well, I call it a false floor, not sure if that's the right term. Basically make them flush in the trunk floor and then make removable covers so I can put stuff on top and not have them get scratched. Change the color of the trunk interior to black using flocking and velvet. I also want to flock the a pillars. Find a grill for the sub that fits. Replace my trunk light with a white led light. Get the dayton omni mic for eq'ing/ rta when I can afford it. I might also add an eq to the system if the drz eq isn't enough. I made a demo video just for the hell of it.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Love the flashlight but is there daylight where u live? It's really hard to see the install

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love the flashlight but is there daylight where u live? It's really hard to see the install
Yeah I know. It was cloudy yesterday. I know it's a bit hard to see the h/u, but there's not much to look at there. Sadly this is my best video so far and i'm sick of spending my free time trying to make it better so I just uploaded this one.

EDIT: I'm feeling brave today so here is another version where I talk in a southern hick accent as a joke that I made in the daytime.I don't know if I will keep it up though so watch it now.

·
5,216 Posts
You sound like someone who has been stuck in the house too long without any company. lol. But you explained things very clearly. gj

You take the pods down sometimes?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol man :laugh:

pretty cool, hows the stage width with those pods mounted inwards so much?
I'm happy with it. I'm mostly concerned with the imaging and I noticed when they are totally on axis the image isn't as good in the center. I've been wanting to make some jumpers and play around with putting them in crazy spots like up in the corners or almost in the middle like they did with that jl audio demo car or on the windows. Just for experimenting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts