DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,214 Posts
Thanks Kelvin! The steg is my favorite amp of all times, that is why I have a NIB back up. ;) If you want it, you would have to rip it from my cold, lifeless fingers. hehe
At least I tried :p

Kelvin

·
Registered
800 Posts
If you ever get a chance to hear Chad's car in person, DO IT! I have spent countless hours in my car trying to get it to sound HALF as good as his. Only thing I've heard that I can compare it to was a High end analog setup I heard a few months ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
This was a great demo through my computer speakers, I can only hope to get some seat time one day.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
At least I tried :p

Kelvin
Check out my old trunk Kelvin. ;)

If you ever get a chance to hear Chad's car in person, DO IT! I have spent countless hours in my car trying to get it to sound HALF as good as his. Only thing I've heard that I can compare it to was a High end analog setup I heard a few months ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the kind words Navarr, however, I think your car sounds more than half as good tho, you are veryy modest. Your car sounded pretty damn good man! :)

·
Premium Member
6,214 Posts
Sweeeet azz... :D

If I remember correctly, you prefered the Steg Class A to the Sinfoni Prestigio, right?
What differences did you note?

Second question: why the change for Audison and Arc?

Kelvin

·
Premium Member
6,214 Posts
Sweeeet azz... :D

If I remember correctly, you prefered the Steg Class A to the Sinfoni Prestigio, right?
What differences did you note?

Second question: why the change for Audison and Arc?

Kelvin

·
Registered
728 Posts
This system is sick.. heard it in person a couple times.. I tried to drive off with the car... no luck!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Listening to this one through my Shure IEM, it's immediately apparant that this is something very special. The tonality is just unreal. Are there any links to the install?
Phenomenal!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Listening to this one through my Shure IEM, it's immediately apparant that this is something very special. The tonality is just unreal. Are there any links to the install?
Phenomenal!
Thank you for the kind words. :)

Unfortunately there are no build logs. When I find some free time, however, I will do a walk through and some more pics of the build.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Thanks Kelvin! The steg is my favorite amp of all times, that is why I have a NIB back up. ;) If you want it, you would have to rip it from my cold, lifeless fingers. hehe
wow...my how times change.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Thought you were selling the Masterstroke. Or was it not the Classe A?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thought you were selling the Masterstroke. Or was it not the Classe A?
OOO, that was the msk1500. I still have both classe A. Well, I have one and Steve Head has my other for the time being. ;)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
oh sure, loan out the other to the Fazsha....and not to your Catfish buddy.

Text me later..I have something to run past you. Think Brax...possibly....

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
HA, nope. And I am as poor as a church mouse.

I'm in town from time to time, we'll meet up!
Cool man, Ill give ya a text.. still got ur number I think.. We got a pretty good crew here in Houston man. 8 strong, all greattttt systems! ;)

21 - 40 of 50 Posts