DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 918 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone here's the new install thread. I spoke of in the last thread doing this one to clear everything up. There are some stuff that I'll be just moving over here and I'll get to that soon. First I'm going to list out for you the newest equipment I'll be using. I'm not going to list all the wires and db's and all that stuff. Just too much and makes the list too long. If you want to see it you can visit the last thread, I believe on page 15, and it's listed out there. But again some things have changed. I'm going to be detailed when I install everything. So here's the list.

EQUIPMENT LIST:

Head Unit - Alpine IVA-W505 with Ipod adaptor, Sirius Satellite, PAC TR-7, PAC SWI-JACKS, and other stuff.

Processor - Alpine PXA-H701 (Not running Digital Optical or whatever it's called cause I can't get the cord. Not sure it's worth it to find it.)

Headrest Monitors - Alpine PKG-M780 (Kids gotta have the movies)

Front stage is going to be an active set up, I'm sure you gathered that by the PXA-H701. Here is that list:

Tweeters - Hertz High Energy HT25's (1")

Mid Range - Hertz High Energy HT70's (3")

Mid Bass - Hertz Mille ML 165's (6.5")

With the headrest monitors I need to have rear fill, but these will be set to only be on when the monitors are playing. I have thoughts about that and am going to be testing that theory here very soon. Noone jump the gun yet please. The rear fill will be as follows.

Rear Fill - Hertz Dieci DCX 100's (4" coax with a 19/32" tweeter)

Subs - 2-AE IB15's

Obviously by the name of the subs they're going to be in an IB set up. Bikinpunk was my original inspiration on this set up. Thanks Erin, I'm definately excited about getting these in. :D

Main Battery - Kinetik HC1800

Secondary Battery - Kinetik HC800.

Amplifiers - Audison LRx amps (blue series). Installed like this.

Audison LRx 6.9 (6 Channel)

Channels 1 & 2 - Tweeters
Channels 3 & 4 - Mid Range
Channels 5 & 6 - Rear Fill

Audison LRx 4.1K (4 Channel)

Channels 1 & 2 - Mid Bass
Channels 3 & 4 - Bridged for Subs

Plans for install:

Wires are 1/0 ga to db blocks and then 4 ga (for now) to the amps. I may just use all 1/0 ga everywhere. We'll see what happens. Gotta make that decision when it comes up. Most, if not all, wires and db's are Tsunami.

For my main battery I have to build a new tray for this and an arm off of that so that I can mount the fuse block. I have already done the Big 3 change, that's why I need two fuses. One for the system and one for the alternator in the big 3. The tray will be made of expanded metal painted black or metalic blue, not sure which yet. There will be a bottome, of course, and 4 inch sides to hold the battery in place. Pretty basic! Then bolted in the stock position.

I'll be building a false floor in the trunk to house the amps, processor, monitor brain, HC 800, and db blocks. Spare tire needs to be accessable so the floor will be hinged. Also doing a beauty panel to hide the subs and the trunk will be all one color for stealth.

Tweets and mid range will be in pods in the apillars up on the dash. The mid bass will be in he stock door speaker locations. I may have to rebuild the lower door panels, due to my inability to wait from before and installing tweeters in the doors. There will be large holes there now and I have to figure out a way to hide those. My thought is to make a new door car, so to speak, out of fiber glass and cover the whole thing in grill cloth. I'll widen the space over the mid bass so the sound doesn't get muffled out before I cover it. The apillars will be covered in grill cloth as well but in a two piece design so I can pull off the cover of the speakers if needed.

The rear fill will be a fiberglass pod that will be covered in matching grill cloth. Again in a two piece design so they can be removed if necessary.

The rear deck is going to get some kind of treatment. Not sure what yet, but the pvc trim tray rattles like crazy and I think I'll try and get creative and see what I can come up with. Minor detail to worry about.

In the rear seat I have a fold down arm rest in the center. The back of the hole in the seat where the arm rest resides when it's folded up, will be removed, re built, and coverd with grill cloth to allow sub air movement. This will allow the arm rest to still be functional and the sound to be optimal at the same time.

Somewhere along the line there will be neons in the cab, for the kids, and I'm not sure yet what's going to happen in the trunk.

So stay tuned, get ready, and enjoy this ride as it unfolds. All equipment is in had with acception of the amps, but that's soon to change as well. But there's plenty more work to be done before that happens. So we'll get started and deal with things as they come along the way!

I'm going to start pulling things over from the other thread, since they're already done and not changing. There's no since in trying reinvent the wheel this stage of the game.

Comments, of course, are always welcome!!!

HERE WE GO!!! :eek::D:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
If you can fit it go ahead and do another Kinetik 1800

I really wanted to do Hertz Mille but I am going to get down with the Morel.

Ok everyone here's the new install thread. I spoke of in the last thread doing this one to clear everything up. There are some stuff that I'll be just moving over here and I'll get to that soon. First I'm going to list out for you the newest equipment I'll be using. I'm not going to list all the wires and db's and all that stuff. Just too much and makes the list too long. If you want to see it you can visit the last thread, I believe on page 15, and it's listed out there. But again some things have changed. I'm going to be detailed when I install everything. So here's the list.

EQUIPMENT LIST:

Head Unit - Alpine IVA-W505 with Ipod adaptor, Sirius Satellite, PAC TR-7, PAC SWI-JACKS, and other stuff.

Processor - Alpine PXA-H701 (Not running Digital Optical or whatever it's called cause I can't get the cord. Not sure it's worth it to find it.)

Headrest Monitors - Alpine PKG-M780 (Kids gotta have the movies)

Front stage is going to be an active set up, I'm sure you gathered that by the PXA-H701. Here is that list:

Tweeters - Hertz High Energy HT25's (1")

Mid Range - Hertz High Energy HT70's (3")

Mid Bass - Hertz Mille ML 165's (6.5")

With the headrest monitors I need to have rear fill, but these will be set to only be on when the monitors are playing. I have thoughts about that and am going to be testing that theory here very soon. Noone jump the gun yet please. The rear fill will be as follows.

Rear Fill - Hertz Dieci DCX 100's (4" coax with a 19/32" tweeter)

Subs - 2-AE IB15's

Obviously by the name of the subs they're going to be in an IB set up. Bikinpunk was my original inspiration on this set up. Thanks Erin, I'm definately excited about getting these in. :D

Main Battery - Kinetik HC1800

Secondary Battery - Kinetik HC800.

Amplifiers - Audison LRx amps (blue series). Installed like this.

Audison LRx 6.9 (6 Channel)

Channels 1 & 2 - Tweeters
Channels 3 & 4 - Mid Range
Channels 5 & 6 - Rear Fill

Audison LRx 4.1K (4 Channel)

Channels 1 & 2 - Mid Bass
Channels 3 & 4 - Bridged for Subs

Plans for install:

Wires are 1/0 ga to db blocks and then 4 ga (for now) to the amps. I may just use all 1/0 ga everywhere. We'll see what happens. Gotta make that decision when it comes up. Most, if not all, wires and db's are Tsunami.

For my main battery I have to build a new tray for this and an arm off of that so that I can mount the fuse block. I have already done the Big 3 change, that's why I need two fuses. One for the system and one for the alternator in the big 3. The tray will be made of expanded metal painted black or metalic blue, not sure which yet. There will be a bottome, of course, and 4 inch sides to hold the battery in place. Pretty basic! Then bolted in the stock position.

I'll be building a false floor in the trunk to house the amps, processor, monitor brain, HC 800, and db blocks. Spare tire needs to be accessable so the floor will be hinged. Also doing a beauty panel to hide the subs and the trunk will be all one color for stealth.

Tweets and mid range will be in pods in the apillars up on the dash. The mid bass will be in he stock door speaker locations. I may have to rebuild the lower door panels, due to my inability to wait from before and installing tweeters in the doors. There will be large holes there now and I have to figure out a way to hide those. My thought is to make a new door car, so to speak, out of fiber glass and cover the whole thing in grill cloth. I'll widen the space over the mid bass so the sound doesn't get muffled out before I cover it. The apillars will be covered in grill cloth as well but in a two piece design so I can pull off the cover of the speakers if needed.

The rear fill will be a fiberglass pod that will be covered in matching grill cloth. Again in a two piece design so they can be removed if necessary.

The rear deck is going to get some kind of treatment. Not sure what yet, but the pvc trim tray rattles like crazy and I think I'll try and get creative and see what I can come up with. Minor detail to worry about.

In the rear seat I have a fold down arm rest in the center. The back of the hole in the seat where the arm rest resides when it's folded up, will be removed, re built, and coverd with grill cloth to allow sub air movement. This will allow the arm rest to still be functional and the sound to be optimal at the same time.

Somewhere along the line there will be neons in the cab, for the kids, and I'm not sure yet what's going to happen in the trunk.

So stay tuned, get ready, and enjoy this ride as it unfolds. All equipment is in had with acception of the amps, but that's soon to change as well. But there's plenty more work to be done before that happens. So we'll get started and deal with things as they come along the way!

I'm going to start pulling things over from the other thread, since they're already done and not changing. There's no since in trying reinvent the wheel this stage of the game.

Comments, of course, are always welcome!!!

HERE WE GO!!! :eek::D:eek:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to install a second HC1800 instead of the HC800 but I just don't think I have the room for it. I'll have to take a look though.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you considered doing 2 - 600's?
Well if I was trying to get to another HC1800 I could do 3 HC600's but again I'm not sure about space. At that I could just get another 800 and call it a day. I'll have to see what I can come up with for a design.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At this point i already have the 800 so if i can make it work and its necessary I'll just add another 800 to it. thanks for the input everyone.

Update- The amps are within reach. Just waiting for some paypal issues to sort themselves out and we're home free!! Woohoo!!

I also asked a couple questions that I'm waiting for answers to out there. Once I get those answered I'll be on my way to building. My neighbor, I found out, does body work and welds so I'm going to have him do the welding on my battery tray project. I would normaly just learn to do it myself and add it to my tools file in my brain but I just simply don't use it that often. So there's no since really in trying to learn it, get the tools, and then try and store them afterwards, for this little project. I'll watch him do it and see if he can give me some pointers as it gets done.

That's all for now!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so I was playing with my MS Paint skills a little bit today since my equipment list is officially finalized now. It is how it was noted at the beginning of this thread.

Here is the main layout of components. Starting at the top, I'm using a Kinetik HC1800 and building a rack for it and the distro block next to it. The Big three is already done but I will most likely redo it, as one of the connections has already broken and needs to be re done.

The Hertz High-Energy HT25 Tweeters, and HT70 Mid Ranges will be in a fiberglass pod in the Apillar. Covered with grill cloth to match the interior.

The Hertz Mille 165 mid bass will reside in the stock locations in the doors. The doors will be altered, mentioned earlier in the thread, and the overall grill area widened to open the sound area a bit. Hope everyone understands that. If not ask.

The Hertz Deici DCX-100 rear fill will go into pods built into the rear trim a pillars. These will face the rear passengers, crossed. Left side from right and vise versa.

The Alpine PKG-M780 Headrest Monitors will go in the rears of the front two headrests. These have been done already but will be redone as the frames of the monitors are slipping out of the headrests.

The Alpine PKG-M780 Headrest Brain, Alpine KCA-SC100, Sirius Tuner, and Alpine PXA-H701 will all reside in the rear deck. I'll build a new panel with a cover for it and it will be covered with the same grill cloth as everything else to breath.

The Acoustic Elegence IB15's will be done in an IB set up. There will be a beauty panel in the trunk area to protect them and hide them as well.

The Audison LRx 4.1K, LRx 6.9, Kintetik HC800, Distro blocks, and in line fuse block, will reside in a false floor in the trunk. The HC800 will be in a compartment made to fit in the spare tire and protrude through the bottom of the false floor showing only the top. All will be covered and hinged so there will be access to the spare tire if needed.

The trunk will be coverd in matching carpet of some sort.

Here is the layout pic:

[URL=http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee1/99scooter/Final%20Diagrams/?action=view&current=NewComponentDiagram.jpg][/URL]

Next is the power diagram.

Starting at the top again. The Kinetik HC1800 is the main battery. From there a 1/0 ga. power wire will run through the Db and to the rear inline fuse block. From there into the HC800. From the HC800 a 1/0 ga. power wire will run to another fused db like the one in the front. From that block a 1/0 ga. wire will run to the Audison LRx 4.1k and the other will run to the Audison LRx 6.9. These amps are only built to take a 2 ga. insert into them, so I will most likely use a 1/0 ga to 4 ga. reducer to insert into the amps. I'll also heatshrink them so there are no issues with closeness and possibilities of shorting out.

Not show in the diagram, I will most likely add a separate line for the other accessories. I will run a 4 ga. line to a fused db and then run from there to each accessory. Head unit, processor, monitor brain, and most likely doing neons as well in the cab. My kids love em!!

Here's the diagram:

[URL=http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee1/99scooter/Final%20Diagrams/?action=view&current=NewComponentPowerDiagram.jpg][/URL]

Next are the connections.

Starting with the Alpine PKG-M780. I'll be running a video line, and an rca line to the brain from the Alpine IVA-W505 A/V Output. These will go to the A/V Aux 1 inputs. This will supply the sound as well as the video to the mointors. From there I will run another set of rca's from the output of the Alpine PKG-M780 to the 5&6 channels of the Audison LRx 6.9. This will ensure that the only time the rear fill is on, is when the monitors are on. The monitors will be connected via the supplied monitor wires.

Next from the Alpine IVA-W505 I'll be running the AI-net cable, a Digital Cable (not shown in the diagram), and a set of RCA's to the Alpine PXA-H701. The extra cables are for the time when, and if, I switch from the Alpine PXA-H701 to the Audison Bit One Processor. I want to make sure everything is there already and doesn't have to be re installed. Thinking ahead.

From the Alpine PXA-H701, the Front 1 Outputs will run to the 1&2 Channels of the Audison LRx 6.9 for the tweeters. The Front 2 Outputs will run to the 3&4 Channels of the Audison LRx 6.9 for the mid ranges. Rear Outputs will be run to Channels 1&2 of the Audison LRx 4.1k for the mid bass. The sub and center channel (used for subs) outputs will be run to the 3&4 Channels for he subs.

Here's that Diagram:

[URL=http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee1/99scooter/Final%20Diagrams/?action=view&current=NewComponentConnectionDiagram.jpg][/URL]

Finally here is the speaker hook up diagram.

The Audison LRx 6.9 will run like this, as mentioned above.

Channels 1 & 2 - tweeters
Channels 3 & 4 - mid range
Channels 5 & 6 - rear fill

The Audison LRx 4.1k will run like this, again as mentioned above.

Channels 1 & 2 - mid bass
Channels 3 & 4 bridged - subs

Here's the diagram:

[URL=http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee1/99scooter/Final%20Diagrams/?action=view&current=NewSpeakerHookUpDiagram.jpg][/URL]

Now to make it all happen!!!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE UPDATE!!! I Got presents today!!! WOOTWOOT!!

Here's a mystirious box, rather large. Thanks Mr. Fed Ex guy!!

Opened it up and there's a bunch of packing peanuts! I hate these things. Out to the dumpster we go.

And out comes two sexy boxes!! Audison LRx 6.9 and LRx 4.1K WOOOHOOOO!!!

They're in perfect shape, seems to be anyway.

Here they are in the trunk, close to their final resting places!!

Thank you to Chadillac3 for the sale and the great service. I'll post up a positive response on the for sale thread! Great working with you my friend!

·
Registered
53 Posts
That's a cool idea connecting the monitors to the inputs on the amp. Is there a type of volume out of that output or is it a constant output?

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's a cool idea connecting the monitors to the inputs on the amp. Is there a type of volume out of that output or is it a constant output?
You know what, I'm not sure yet. I'm actually going to try some stuff out so I can get a solid idea of what I'm going to do.

I'm also going to expirament with making my own video cables. There's some stuff I'm going to start doing here soon so that I don't have to figure out that it doesn't work on the fly. A little money wasted in the beginning but I'd rather do that than waste a ton of money and time in the future and stall out my build completely!

Matter of fact I'm starting these things tonight!!! Right after dinner!!

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
welcome to the audison world scoot... pm me if you have connection questions. the lrx 6.9 has alot of possible configs and therefore can seem intimidating at first.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok so here's an update.

I've had no time on the weekends to work on my car, becasue I've benn helping my ailing Father-in-law by tiling his shower. Long story but it's taken up the little bit of time on the last couple of weekends that I've had. Now this weekend I'm taking my children to the California State Fair, and then sunday I'm finishing the bathroom.

The next weekend, weekend of labor day, I'm going to washington to a Dave Matthews Band Venue that's three days and nights. I am, however, considering taking my soldering stuff, heat gun, heatshrink, wires, techflex, etc and making cables in my room. Problem with that is, am I going to have issues with having that stuff in my bag on the plane. Not on the plane like in the cab but checking it. Gotta contact the airlines and see. But I've got tons of downtime in the hotel room so that would be a perfect time to make it happen. Hmmm

I've also been spending some time on the "Making RCA cables" thread. This is what I posted up there today. I'll just copy and paste instead of retyping what I typed. I'm ready to start now!

Ok so I'm ready to start building wires. I just went into my local electronics shop and they had a ton of Canare Star Quad. I know it's not Gepco, which is what I already have, but I think it'll do just fine. I got 10 ft of Yellow (rear fill ch's), Purple (tweet ch's), Green (mid range ch's), Blue (mid bass ch's), Red (sub ch's). Then I also got 50 ft of black for the left channel, or whatever for all of those. You know how some rca's are red for one channel and black for the other. That was my idea anyway. It'll all be techflexed and heat shrunk anyway, but I'm a little OCD that way and since it was all the same price, why not right!! I got all that for $40.00 and I have in my hands now, instead of waiting for shipping etc.

And really in comparison I only spent about 10.00 more than I would've on the Gepco because of shipping etc. So I'm ok with that.

I'm also looking at some din bar stuff to organize my wiring better in the rear. We'll see how that plays out!

That's all for now. Oh gotta remember the camera in washington. Gonna be hard to do all that stuff and not take pictures. You all would castrate me if I did a build with no pics!!!!:laugh::D

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Ok here's my new idea for my front stage installs. I'm using the stock area for the Hertz MLK165's (mid bass). I'm altering, completely, the door trim so there's some work to be done there. But here is what I'm going to do to widen the sound area.

I'm going to cut out the stock speaker grill out of the door car. I'm going to cut above that area so the top of the grill is, basically, removed. For those not familiar with the civic sedan doors, above the stock speaker grill on the door card there is about a 3" area that sinks into a door pocket area. That's what's being removed. Here's the diagram of that. Maybe not as much is coming out as I show here, but you get the idea.

[URL=http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee1/99scooter/Door%20Pod%20Idea/New%20Door%20Idea/?action=view&current=DSC01616-1.jpg][/URL]

Then I'm going to tilt the midbass up a little bit. I'll be making some angled speaker rings for this.

Then I'm going to be using a combination of a couple of ideas. One is from Stinky06's thread "06 Civic Coupe rebuild" and Albikes thread "2009 Si Sedan Full System Install".

This is Stinky's mid range pod:
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...50475781-06-civic-coupe-re-build-sspx0440.jpg

This is Albike's mid range pod:
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...-sedan-full-system-install-iridium-spkr-2.jpg

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...-sedan-full-system-install-iridium-spkr-3.jpg

This is Albike's tweet pods:
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...-sedan-full-system-install-iridium-spkr-1.jpg

Here are pictures, basically relaying the same type information, of the design I'm looking at.

This is the mid range design.
[URL=http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee1/99scooter/Door%20Pod%20Idea/?action=view&current=DSC01616-1.jpg][/URL]

When the mid range pod is built, it will not impede on the open area of the mid bass sound. It will go around the cut out area. Once the pod is built it will be secured to the door card with screws and adhesive.

The covering of this will be tricky, I know that. I'm planning on using grill cloth, which I already have. There will be a two piece design so that the mid range and the mid bass has it's own separate cover. Not sure if I'll still do this on the mid bass, but I'm going to on the mid range because it'll need accessability if it needs to be removed for any reason. The mid bass can be removed by removing the door card.

The tweeters will be done in very similar fashion as the picture from Albike's site, above. The difference in mine is that I think I'm going to try to make them a little more contouring. I want it to try and blend into the trim already there. We'll see how it works. The idea is there but I have to put it to work still.

The other, easier, thought is to take the idea of using the pvc caps and secure them to the bottom piece in the a pillar window. Civic owners know what I'm talking about. It's a separate piece that the a pillar trim. So what I would do is actually take that piece out, put the cap on it and secure it to the piece. Then I'll fiberglass the entire piece to blend it in, instead of this big round piece just sittin on top, and then cover it with the same grill cloth. We'll see, i'm still thinking on this one. I don't really want any speakers visable, as far as the actual speaker. I konw you'll be able to see the different pods but I don't want the equipment visable.

Thought I would share this for everyone and for my own benifet. I have to refer back to this at times because I forget what I'm going to do. That's what I get for taking so long!

Ideas, suggestions, comments are welcome. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can see that I'm getting a lot of views but not many comments, so I'm guessing that means noone's interested in this until I start getting some build pics going. Well let me see what I can get started with!

Ok so tonight I'm going to try and do some stuff, even though I've managed to screw up my back some how.

My plan is to actually start by cleaning the garage a little bit and get organized. From the PT Cruiser install and some stuff that I've been doing here and there, the garage looks like a freakin tornado hit it. YUK! After that I'm going to measure up for the cable builds, RCA's, Video, Wire harnesses to the rear, etc. I'm also going to look into getting the metal cut for the battery box. That will be the first big step I make towards the build.

I'm doing work at my father in laws this weekend so maybe I'll get this stuff welded up. Then I can paint it next week sometime and get it installed! Keep fingers crossed.

If I get froggish I'll start the build for the rear deck components, but time will tell that story!

I'm sure that'll take up my entire night so we'll start there. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
froggish??...lol...are ya gonna start speakin french???
get some fab-work done and take some pics...guaranteed ,you'll get some comments.

now ...let me get back to my door panel...:p

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:pepper::pepper: OH **** YOU'RE WORKIN ON YOUR DOOR PANEL!!!!! :pepper::pepper: WOOTWOOT!!

I'm for sure gonna get some stuff done tonight! Already gave the wife the heads up! So I'll just have to get stuf cleaned up and figure out what exactly I'm going to start with! I think I'll get the metal cut out and ready to weld up, then I'll start on the rear deck. If I can get that made, it'll make building the cables that much easier cause I'll know where they'll go.

I'm going to remove the rear pillar pods and see if I can salvage them. The Hertz speakers I got for the rear, have ears on them so they're not round like the hivi's I have in now. But they're the same size. Might have to mod the Hertz's a little so I don't have to completely rebuild the pods.

So those are the things that are on deck tonight!

I can't wait to see those pods.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok I know I've had this coversation before I just can't find it and don't remember the answer to it.

On the Alpine W505 with the Alpine H701. If I run the Ai-Net cable to the H701, I do or do not still need the RCA's from the W505 to the H701 also? I'm not running the optical cable, due to lack of one and the cost of it if I can find one.

I'm also running the sirius unit, which needs the Ai-Net cable as well. does that come from the W505 to the H701 to the Sirius unit or from the W505 to the Sirius unit to the H701?

I know I'm not there to hooking these things up yet, but I'm trying to plan out my wires and I need to know how many cables to run from the front to the rear of the car etc. I think I need a short Ai-Net cable though because the sirius unit is going to be in the rear component deck along with everyone else. Right now it's up front. HMMMMMM!!

1 - 20 of 918 Posts