DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2007 Mustang I started putting the system together in June of last year focusing more on SQ. This was also the first car audio install I’ve ever done thankfully I’m into computers and electronics so there really wasn’t anything to surprising and I could always ask my friends for help and advice. I haven’t upgraded much since putting the system in with the exception of the processor in April I went from the Alpine H100 to the H800 and am loving every second of it the added control is nothing short of amazing.

Current list of equipment:
Source: Alpine w505 Double Din
Processor: Alpine H800
Amplifier:
Phoenix Gold Ti2 1600.5 Link
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
Tweeter/Midrange: Morel Integra Ovation 5.25” Coaxial
Woofer: Stock 8” from Shaker system
Subwoofer: RE SEPRO12 12” Dual 4Ohm
Accessories/Installation:
Stinger SK6641 Stinger Electronics | Product Details
Stinger SHW516B50 Speaker wire
Stinger S1623 RCA’s Stinger Electronics | Product Details
Stinger RKX36B Roadkill Stinger Electronics | Product Details
Axxess AX-USB-35EXT USB + 3.5 Waterproof Cable w/ Covered Panel

IMAG1232_zps4ad82ca4.jpg
0b5c635f-508a-4856-9921-be5cb2a26c93_zpsc441a7fc.jpg
IMAG1135_zps1e9034ba.jpg
IMAG1239_zps3a04d312.jpg
Mustang_TrunkSQ.jpg

My next upgrade is to replace the stock 8" drivers with a pair of JL ZR800's, but I wont have time to install them until May. I also need to install the speaker grill for the sub and the USB and Aux panel to clean things up in the center console.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got a big heavy box of goodies thanks to the awesome people at Second Skin Audio! Second Skin ran a trunk kit giveaway for hitting 1,500 followers on Instagram over Thanksgiving break.

Out of everything the Luxury Liner Pro impressed me the most pictures do not do this stuff justice the quality is awesome its mass loaded vinyl bonded to closed cell foam each sheet is 9 square feet and weight about 9lbs each! I finish up finals tomorrow so hopefully I can tear into my car over the weekend. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looking forward to progress on this build, as I am starting a build in my 2016 Ecoboost Mustang this coming Saturday.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
How do you like this amp? I don't see many reviews on them.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Cool, thx! Been eyeing the Ti Series as an alternative to the JL, Alpine and Arc Class D's. All of them are good though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts