DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The mid-basses did not get here. But, I finished what I could on the doors and hooked up the amp. I can't believe how much bass is coming from the stock speakers. It's going to be great when I get some real drivers in there.

So, I am pretty sure that the RS225's will fit. But, it is soooo close. I won't know untill they get here Monday.

I had to remove quite a bit of "stuff" from the inside of the door panel after I closed the holes in the door. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

More photos:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I am very impressed with the Dayton Mids and tweets. The RS225's Are NOT good for this usage. They are getting scrapped from this build. I am thinking about throwing down the money for a set of AD W800Neo. For the meantime, I threw a set of Crescendo UN8's in there and they work. Just not as low as I want to go.

I will use the RS225's for a center channel to go with my D3's I built decades ago. Hopefully the W800Neo will do the job. What was that saying? "Buy once, Cry Once, Enjoy for a Long Time..." <<- That's someone else's saying. Just dont remember who.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts