DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Werd, this is an awsome install. I really dig the rear setup, all the equipment, and almost no space lost. The a-pillars, beautiful. They reminded me of mine, I ha ha at the HOLLY A-PILLARS:laugh:

here is a shot of my a-pillars 6.5" midrange 1" silk dome

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
thanks everybody!
indeed brax amps speak-sing for theirselves.
actually I did bought them before I even select the speakers (quite opposite from the correct procedure) but once you get the opportunity to own them you can hardly escape.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
important update:

being a jealus guy i could not accept that my best man has 2-color a pillars and i dont

it now looks smaller and transition from stock materials to the pillar is even smoother.
stitching could be even better but it is at least acceptable.

at this point I can say phase one is completed - next to follow , amp rack mk2 (after deciding which processor will substitude 701 and if finally sub will be join the system - together with a third brax)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Panagiwti nice work :) when you have some time check my thread i need some advice

ps. what happened to the greek forum?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Amazing work! You've got some mad skills my friend.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
i thank you on behalf of my installer!
i just run the cables, fabricate the battery cover and given some ideas

i wihs i had access to a workshop like you do (more ideas yet to realise!)

too bad this year I had no time to compete to EMMA eurofinals and next year (all going well) will be more difficult

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
We can still make it you know.
yes if were living in north italy , we had some 3-4 hours to appear on the registration (on time)
however we still need about 32 hours to reach Nurnberg so officially we have no chance to participate on Eurofinals.
Next year is another story!

41 - 60 of 93 Posts