DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this motorcycle a few years ago & I just do not ride it enough to keep it. I got married last year & she has 3 kids (their dad died of cancer in 07) thus it's a instant family for me. I just don't have the time to ride the bike & can't use it for work or to haul the kids around for soccer practice, thus it's up f/s

It's a 09 1125 CR - As you know Rotax 148HP engine & under 400 lbs.

First service was done at F&S Harley & the bike is switched to Royal Purple oil

Bike is stock except for I added different 360 degree foot pegs to give me a little more leg room & I also added the clubman handle bars, which raise the bars up & back a inch or two. This pic was taken with the oem footpegs & handlebars.

Other then that it's stock, asking $6,500 - Located in Centerville OH 45458

thanks!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
i put 6000 miles on my 1125CR in one year in chicago. i friggin LOVE this bike. it's a BEAST of a 1125cc V twin Rotax motor with insane throttle response and a TON of torque. it's so easy to ride though because it pulls everywhere. with the raised abrs it's very comfy to ride, but still is able to keep up with most anything in the twisties. this bike is pure FUN, and a great deal the this price. i just had to chime in. i'm never selling mine!!! :D glws

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the $.02 :) This is my first sportbike, always had full dressed Harley's due to being in the Shrine. It didn't take me long to decide to sell the HD, love this engine & handling even though I am a complete chicken on the thing. Only been over 100 MPH one time..... I wanted to throw a barkers exhaust & EBR ECU on the bike.... if nobody buys it I will probably go that route & just keep it.

·
Registered
544 Posts
that's the same setup i have, with the EBR ecu and barkers, and MAN, does it growl! you will LOVE it again if you go that route, and it really gives it some more beans as well as smoothing out some of the dead spots in the rev range. i also got a small windscreen which makes it easier to go over mph ... :O not that the top speed at the limiter is about 160 mph) lolololol ... i need new tires on mine. mine are showing the belts. yikes!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can you post a pic of your bike with the windscreen? I threw the bike on craigslist.... if no takers I will probably hold off until spring to try to sell..... if no takers again.... I will mod it a little..... a windscreen would be nice!!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
basically this, but clear. they make both clear and smoked.

makes a WORLD of difference once you're over 40 mph!!!! (or is it 140??)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts