DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Figured I'd start a thread for folks who took pictures...

Anyone who shot pictures at the BBQ this weekend, please link your galleries to this thread!

I didn't shoot many pictures, here's what I took (sorry, was so busy talking with people forgot to snap alot of pictures..) :D

My pbase photo gallery for the 2009 BBQ

Reposting Leon's link since I can't re-edit first post:
Leon (dingaling's) Flickr Gallery

Thanks to Jason (bertholomey) for posting these pictures:
bertholomey's photobucket album

Marv, nice pictures!!!!!
http://motormusicmag.com/Blogs/58/15/marv-s-bbq.html

Jay's Pics
ok, link is back up! marv, let me know if you see any other pics you'd like removed :)
Marv's BBQ 2009 on Flickr

Let's keep the pictures coming.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Figured I'd start a thread for folks who took pictures...

Anyone who shot pictures at the BBQ this weekend, please link your galleries to this thread!

Leon's (dingaling) Flickr Photo Gallery

I didn't shoot many pictures, here's what I took (sorry, was so busy talking with people forgot to snap alot of pictures..) :D

My pbase photo gallery for the 2009 BBQ
Shinjohn, I was happy to see you and be able to visit for a bit. You're a true gentleman. I enjoyed listening to your system but, truthfully, you should really find a better car to put it in! ;) Seriously, though, I was so caught up in the Hiquphons and Scan 12M's that I forgot to ask you about the rest of your system.

I have an idea, though, and that is maybe next year we could actually listen to each other's car at the SAME event instead of this my-car-this-year and your-car-next-year stuff ha ha :D

Btw, here is the info on that cd you liked...

Richard Galliano - "Luz Negra" - Milan M2-36289
Milan Records
Enjoy! ;)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Kevin,
The pleasure was all mine. LOL, I agree that next year we'll have to listen to both. That is, we better do that before everyone mobs you for a demo session inside your car.

BTW, I think you need a better car too. ;) Better take care of that before next year....

Thanks again for sharing some of your music with me; that was great. Oftentimes, I find myself in a little musical rutt until I'm turned on to some new angles. I'll definitely be doing some more CD shopping soon; appreciate the note!

And finally, my best wishes to you; make sure you take care of yourself first!

Hope to see you again soon!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Hey guys...some may have missed the part in my speech at the BBQ where I asked that I be allowed to see any pictures before having them posted online. Due to issues of security I would prefer not to get into here there are people who do not wish to be shown online and I would like to respect their wishes. Thanks for your cooperation and my apologies for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Zing!

Aubrey is ready in case one "blows up" before judging.

Re: the bqq, boy did I miss out.
I missed your being there, James, and hope to see you soon. I hardly even had a chance to say "hello" at the Rowland Heights get-together and I can't even remember the last time I listened to your car. Looking forward to the next time... :)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I missed your being there, James, and hope to see you soon. I hardly even had a chance to say "hello" at the Rowland Heights get-together and I can't even remember the last time I listened to your car. Looking forward to the next time... :)
I shall be at the next IASCA event in Riverside. It's more of a "practical" place for us to demo.

This year's BBQ looked to be much bigger than when I attended last year. Looks to be like the Disney World of car audio (no time to demo every car if you wanted to)

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
James Car has improved more than any Car in our group. :sunny:

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
I shall be at the next IASCA event in Riverside. It's more of a "practical" place for us to demo.

This year's BBQ looked to be much bigger than when I attended last year. Looks to be like the Disney World of car audio (no time to demo every car if you wanted to)
I'm not quite sure whether I should feel insulted or not by that comment. :confused: In any case I will be at the Riverside event myself and I look forward to chatting with you about why you believe the BBQ looked to be like the "Disney World of car audio".

1 - 20 of 36 Posts