DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Marv's BBQ Date Poll.... will June 27 work?

• YES! Count me in!

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Nope, Can't do it :(

Votes: 4 19.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of you are waiting patiently to get a date for this event. I've been in contact with Marv to help him in any way possible...so lets help him pick a date! He's currently looking at Saturday June 27th to be the date for the event and has gotten confirmation from various manufactures that this would work. The alternative would be to postpone it towards then end of July or August for various reasons.

Since I haven't heard from Marv in a few days :(, I'm going to put this up just so we can give him a green light from the DIYMA crowd for this date.

Please only vote if you plan on attending.

peace...

Ro

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
The date sounds good to me and I can't wait to see everybody again!

Zach

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
So is this event still on Marv? It seems awfully late in the day to start getting everything ready if the date is firm for 27 June.

Zach

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
So is this event still on Marv? It seems awfully late in the day to start getting everything ready if the date is firm for 27 June.

Zach
Late in the day for who to get started?! :eek: I've been working on this for some time already and even if I started 6 months earlier it would still be late in the day for me! :eek: In any case it is on for the 27th and I will be making the official announcement shortly!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Late in the day for who to get started?! :eek: I've been working on this for some time already and even if I started 6 months earlier it would still be late in the day for me! :eek: In any case it is on for the 27th and I will be making the official announcement shortly!
Woooo hoooo!!! I'll be able to make it!!!! Marv, I'll be in the Monterey area a couple of days before hand if you need help with stuff please dont hesitate.

·
Registered
95 Posts
So is it on the 27th?..Why does it say the 21st in Todd's show list thread? Where exactly is this place located?

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Glad to hear it my friend. I was just really thrown off with not seeing the normal raffles starting 6-8 weeks prior. :) As always, whatever I can do to help I will. Just let me know what you need Marv.

Zach

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Glad to hear it my friend. I was just really thrown off with not seeing the normal raffles starting 6-8 weeks prior. :) As always, whatever I can do to help I will. Just let me know what you need Marv.

Zach
Fighters like Zach likes to train 2 months prior :p
Especially with Luke training hard :laugh:

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts

Zach
Yeah I've been swamped literally since last years BBQ :eek: so things got started a little late online but I'll start with an AUDISON BIT ONE raffle this evening! :D I'll holler at you soon!

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Fighters like Zach likes to train 2 months prior :p
Especially with Luke training hard :laugh:
Funny you should mention that Eng. The Sacramento Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Championships are on the 27th of June. So I was actually hoping that the BBQ was going to be pushed back because I really wanted to medal for the 2nd year in a row in that competition. But I said that I would attend the BBQ long before I knew when the BJJ Championships were going to be held and I am a man of my word. I'll just have to catch the next tournament.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts