Registered
275 Posts
Omg. sounds amazing even over the internet. I'd LOVE to have this setup
You have a PM

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no video yet, but thought i'd update some changes done to this accord.

now using a full Morel front end and Illusion Audio C12XL.

Elate 9" in sealed door enclosures.
CDM880 mid range and
Supremo Piccolo tweeters.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Wow! this is a beautiful build. Excellent craftsmanship - I love the pods, and the doors look amazing! Awesome job on the trunk as well!

It would have been extremely interesting to have heard it with the Thesis front stage......and then with the Morel front stage - no change in settings - just to hear the difference in voicing between these drivers.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
beautiful! i love it when a setup looks as good as it should sound. the morels have the best looking grilles out of any brand (lotus design and the "sun" design) in my opinion

·
Registered
122 Posts
congrats, that is a very nice setup with top equipment!

Any comment about the change between audison and morel? You did it looking to fix something or it was only a change to try different equipment?

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
congrats, that is a very nice setup with top equipment!

Any comment about the change between audison and morel? You did it looking to fix something or it was only a change to try different equipment?
change was for improvement on customers choice of equipment. it was also because of another shop did some damage to a couple speakers. they would have sounded okay, but why not upgrade while I was repairing the door panels.

the Thesis tweeters are nice. the Morels used in this car are a much better fit, imo. I believe others may agree who got to listen to the car at our recent meet. :)

sorry for the super late reply, didn't realize I didn't reply.

·
Registered
702 Posts
^^^ Hey JT,
Did you take the audio signal from the factory amp speaker out? Or the HU output going to the factory amp?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts