DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished these dash pods. Previously installed the Supremo 9's in the doors.

Rest of the system currently consists of:
Image Dynamics IDQ12V2 (2)
Tru Technology Billet 6
Tru Technology Line 8
Arc Audio SE2300 (2)
Audison Bitone.1
Kenwood Double Din

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Show us your air drumming skills to that song. The interior looks immaculate!

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
awesome. can you made me a couple of these pods? seriously- I can buy yours if price is right, no speakers, just pods. I have 2012 I`m about to start audio project on. what else is in your truck?what material you used on a-pillars?

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From your experience, which mid range has a better sq? Dynaudio Esotar 430 or Audison Th Voce 3.0?
the one with the better tune behind it. :laugh:

they are both good, and both overpriced, imo. lol The Thesis are discontinued now anyway.

But if I had to choose, I'd probably take the Dyn, mainly because it plays lower, easier.

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tell me about it, they sure are pricey!!!:eek:How about the Hat L3se and Focal Be 3w drivers??? I'll definitely be there June 9th!!!;)
I haven't heard/installed enough of well tuned Focal to give it a fair opinion. L3SE has proven to me, over and over. One of my favorite speakers.

·
Registered
124 Posts
They sound and look much better

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow i gotta say even over youtube that sounded amazing cant imagine how much better it sounds in person...I just keep dreaming of the day my system sounds that good

·
Registered
124 Posts
Wow i gotta say even over youtube that sounded amazing cant imagine how much better it sounds in person...I just keep dreaming of the day my system sounds that good
Thank-you I am the owner of the truck. JT HAS DONE A GREAT JOB ON MY 4RUNNER .IF YOU WANT HEAR IT I'LL BE AT THE MEET ON THE 9

·
Registered
124 Posts
:DIF STARTS DRIVING NOW HE MITE MAKE IT

·
Registered
2 Posts
For the relatively few drivers who require an all-conquering, all-terrain SUV, the 2011 Toyota 4Runner is a top choice. Those city folk who need more passenger space and less off-road capability would be better served by a car-based crossover SUV.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts