DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
:DIF STARTS DRIVING NOW HE MITE MAKE IT
Well thanks for the offer but JT's right i'm 3,500-3,700 miles away funny thing is i'm a long haul truck driver so if i had a load going to CA i could be there in 5 days only problem we don't take much freight that far no money in it.... well for the company anyways, but i'll drop the hint CA is calling my name might make it out there bythe end of the year lol

Oh and JT a big thumbs up to you man for actually knowing where i live, cause
in my travels around the states it doesn't happen very often when i say New
Brunswick i get the confused look then the where's that at then i'll say..and im
not shitting you guys on this part...its in Canada and is on the border with the
state of Maine and probably about 70% of the time i'll get another confused look
and asked were Maine is? i just shake my head and usually give up at that point

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well thanks for the offer but JT's right i'm 3,500-3,700 miles away funny thing is i'm a long haul truck driver so if i had a load going to CA i could be there in 5 days only problem we don't take much freight that far no money in it.... well for the company anyways, but i'll drop the hint CA is calling my name might make it out there bythe end of the year lol

Oh and JT a big thumbs up to you man for actually knowing where i live, cause
in my travels around the states it doesn't happen very often when i say New
Brunswick i get the confused look then the where's that at then i'll say..and im
not shitting you guys on this part...its in Canada and is on the border with the
state of Maine and probably about 70% of the time i'll get another confused look
and asked were Maine is? i just shake my head and usually give up at that point

no credit due, i'm good with google maps. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
John (badfish), good meeting you today and your car sounds awesome, well, just a point more awesome ;). All kidding aside though, one of us should have tried a class up (i.e modex). Don't know if you noticed, but same judge, and we both got higher scores than 1st place there. Anyway, was great company and congrats on the score!

·
Registered
124 Posts
JT Thanks for all the work you put into the car. I could not have done it without you or Jim. Moe is sending out the 2012 emblem. John

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thank-you Papa

·
Registered
331 Posts
Wow great job on those pods and the supremo 9's. Fantastic component choices, and my good Canadian brother is right...it even sounds good on youtube!!!
Congrats on a fine accomplishment at WestCoast finals. Well deserved!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Wow, just listened to the video, fantastic, I could only imagine how much better they'd sound in person. I have always wanted a set of dyna's for studio monitors on my recording setup, but the $$ factor always comes into play. Now I'm lusting after a set for the car too...lol

Great job on the pods too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Scan Speak 13M8460 paper driver. check it out! Easily beats Esotars IMHO, and much cheaper!
That driver is discontinued, why not the illuminator 12MU/4731T00. Faired much better on the klippel. I have them in my center channel sounds quite good mind you i havent heard the dynaudios...

·
Registered
31 Posts
That driver is discontinued,
Darn! didnt know that, but just confirmed it has been disco;d at Madisound. Was a sweet driver, although was considered a mid, not midbass.

Yes those Illuminator 12MU drivers are incredible also! Highly recommended. I think they would beat the revelators. In fact I like the regular Dynas more than the revelators, which sound somewhat harsh and choppy, not smooth. Just my .01cents.
But then, compared to the standard mainstream brand speakers, all dynas are much better.

thanks for the heads up exo!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks guys
John

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
You won now it`s time to sell me those pods and start from the scratch, don`t you think?:p
Seriously I want pods just like yours. JT can you make me some without my 4runner in your shop?

21 - 40 of 50 Posts