DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
You won now it`s time to sell me those pods and start from the scratch, don`t you think?:p
Seriously I want pods just like yours. JT can you make me some without my 4runner in your shop?
It would be impossible without at least the same vehicle. then, i'd be concerned about fit and finish.

too bad there aren't a lot of rental 4runners. :)

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
It would be impossible without at least the same vehicle. then, i'd be concerned about fit and finish.

too bad there aren't a lot of rental 4runners. :)
You right damn it.I never seen rental 4runner.

I can't get My truck to California . Too far from Colorado. Unless I go on vacation and you do my install.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
You right damn it.I never seen rental 4runner.

I can't get My truck to California . Too far from Colorado. Unless I go on vacation and you do my install.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
You could make an appointment with JT, drop off the car at his shop, and take a week or more and visit Disneyland. You wouldn't be the first person to make this arrangement ;) :D.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
You could make an appointment with JT, drop off the car at his shop, and take a week or more and visit Disneyland. You wouldn't be the first person to make this arrangement ;) :D.
I might do exactly that

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just finished these dash pods. Previously installed the Supremo 9's in the doors.
awesome. can you made me a couple of these pods? seriously- I can buy yours if price is right, no speakers, just pods. I have 2012 I`m about to start audio project on. what else is in your truck?what material you used on a-pillars?
I'm interested as well or a tutorial on how to create them. I have a 2010 4runner.

Also, i'm wondering if it's legal to cover that part of the windshield.

Prior to this thread I was thinking of some sort of sound bar for the dash. Maybe with a center channel speaker as well

***edit*** o0ps, I didn't realize how old this thread was!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just finished these dash pods. Previously installed the Supremo 9's in the doors.

Rest of the system currently consists of:
Image Dynamics IDQ12V2 (2)
Tru Technology Billet 6
Tru Technology Line 8
Arc Audio SE2300 (2)
Audison Bitone.1
Kenwood Double Din
Just curious, what is the .1 after the Bit one? Are you happy with this DSP? Are you looking into the new Bit one HD? Others? I want to buy a DSP but don't know which one. The best dealership for Installation close to me is Mobile Solutions who there main brand is Audison, if I want the best install these are the guys!! If I want a different product I don't think I will get the AAA Installation of Mobile Solutions. Any thoughts, nice pods??

·
Registered
18,238 Posts
Just curious, what is the .1 after the Bit one? Are you happy with this DSP? Are you looking into the new Bit one HD? Others? I want to buy a DSP but don't know which one. The best dealership for Installation close to me is Mobile Solutions who there main brand is Audison, if I want the best install these are the guys!! If I want a different product I don't think I will get the AAA Installation of Mobile Solutions. Any thoughts, nice pods??
I'm sure jt will gladly tell you how much he loves audison lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

41 - 50 of 50 Posts