DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Overall I felt it was a greatt show. I was fortunate enough to have the oppurtunity to listen to the majority of the cars that I wanted to. There were some that were quite disappointing while others realllly impressed me.

Congratulations to my brotha from anotha motha Erik Hansen for his 1st place finish in Modified Q, and cause quite a stir at the event this year! Team Eargazm!

PS sorry bro, it seems that your car is the ONLY car I didnt take pics of.. LOL Im sure you have some to post up!

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Overall I felt it was a greatt show. I was fortunate enough to have the oppurtunity to listen to the majority of the cars that I wanted to. There were some that were quite disappointing while others realllly impressed me.

Congratulations to my brotha from anotha motha Erik Hansen for his 1st place finish in Modified Q, and cause quite a stir at the event this year! Team Eargazm!

PS sorry bro, it seems that your car is the ONLY car I didnt take pics of.. LOL Im sure you have some to post up!
Thanks for all the Pics, got to see the awesome black truck and a few others I have heard about.

·
Registered
783 Posts

No problem bro!! You have seen the truck before after all....LOL!! I will post some up tomorrow, just got back! Thanks for coming up for the day to support me and hang out.....Team Eargazm....for the win!!

Likewise on listening to all of the other cars, quite a few were memorable for sure!! Looking forward to next year!

·
Registered
783 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts

Million dollar shot! :)
Muchas felisidades Erick por tu primer lugar en Mod Q me hiceste recordar viejos tiempos con tus tweeters FOCAL TLR Audiom y tus midbass FOCAL Utopia 6w cuando yo los tenia istalados en mi carro.Espero verte el proximo año en las finales mundiales de ISACA en Daytona florida 2012 SBN .

Para seguir compartiendo es gusto por el car audio y disfrutar del hobbie que tanto nos gusta que es el SQ

Saludame a mi buen Amigo Ruperto Agulilar

Saludos
Juan Maldonado
Team DLS
Team D-Tronics SQ
Mustang GT red Colorado

·
Registered
61 Posts
ooh wow.. that's a HUGE trophy . Can you give me some review of the DLS car with the scandinavia please, Chad.
Hi Khanhfat the resulsts of the Team DLS MEXICO AND PERU here

Juan Maldonado (Mustang gt red Colorado)

Mod Q 5 lugar
Mod SQ 5 Lugar

Jesus Ramirez(BMW White 320)

Extreme SQ 2 Lugar
Extreme Q 2 Lugar

Greetings from Monterrey Nuevo Leon MEXICO
Juan Maldonado
Team DLS
Team D-Tronics SQ
Mustang Gt red Colorado

·
Registered
548 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Muchas felisidades Erick por tu primer lugar en Mod Q me hiceste recordar viejos tiempos con tus tweeters FOCAL TLR Audiom y tus midbass FOCAL Utopia 6w cuando yo los tenia istalados en mi carro.Espero verte el proximo año en las finales mundiales de ISACA en Daytona florida 2012 SBN .

Para seguir compartiendo es gusto por el car audio y disfrutar del hobbie que tanto nos gusta que es el SQ

Saludame a mi buen Amigo Ruperto Agulilar

Saludos
Juan Maldonado
Team DLS
Team D-Tronics SQ
Mustang GT red Colorado

Bueno, muchas gracias "Puma"!! Yo tambien me recordaba los viejos tiempos cuando todos las piecas fueron hechos y fabricados aqui en los estados unidos con qualidade, como mis amplificadores. Yo quieria continuar con la tema con los Focal de la misma epoca.

Saludos a todos mis nuevos amigos en Mexico e que nos vemos luego!:beerchug:

Erik

1 - 20 of 36 Posts