DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how many of you guys woke up prayin to the porcelain god?

Just imagine All over the world people are waking up, rolling over and seeing some ugly person in there bed.
Yup... alcohol is a bitch :laugh:

HAPPY NEW YEARS :D

Now ill need patience, im eager for dec to get here ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Since I had to work today and I'm recovering from pneumonia and I'm on antibiotics I couldn't drink. I stayed up to watch the ball drop and went to sleep so I actually feel pretty good today despite the 3 hours of sleep.

I've been on both extremes. Woke up next to a girl that was completely out of my league one year and the next year I woke up under a bench with no phone or wallet and alone. Happy New Years to everyone.

234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Since I had to work today and I'm recovering from pneumonia and I'm on antibiotics I couldn't drink. I stayed up to watch the ball drop and went to sleep so I actually feel pretty good today despite the 3 hours of sleep.

I've been on both extremes. Woke up next to a girl that was completely out of my league one year and the next year I woke up under a bench with no phone or wallet and alone. Happy New Years to everyone.
Crazy... LOL
Ever heard from the chik again?
Them kind usually happen once a year...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Umm, I didn't celebrate it at all. I just looked at the clock on my computer and when the second hand hit the 12, I watched some My Name is Earl. My life is awesome.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Crazy... LOL
Ever heard from the chik again?
Them kind usually happen once a year...
Yeah. I won't mention her name but its when I was just coming off the breakup with my fiancee, my friends showed up to my house, drug me to the car and forced me to go to Vegas for New Years. That was back when they were very good friends with Tito Ortiz so we spent New Years with him at Ghost Bar. We also spent part of the night a couple floors up at the Playboy suite with Britney Spears who was completely wasted by 9PM that night. I had no idea she got married that same night to the douche that was hanging all over her till I got back home a couple days later.

234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah. I won't mention her name but its when I was just coming off the breakup with my fiancee, my friends showed up to my house, drug me to the car and forced me to go to Vegas for New Years. That was back when they were very good friends with Tito Ortiz so we spent New Years with him at Ghost Bar. We also spent part of the night a couple floors up at the Playboy suite with Britney Spears who was completely wasted by 9PM that night. I had no idea she got married that same night to the douche that was hanging all over her till I got back home a couple days later.
Dayum dude... sounds like u rolling with the big dogs....
So you didnt wake up with britney in your bed.... .Dam... LOL :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts