DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

501 - 515 of 515 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Have you used Carpro Reset? I have always loved Adams soap, but I have a hard time going back to it after using Reset....and I have more than a gallon here of Adam's lol. A little bit of reset goes a LONG ways.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Have you used Carpro Reset? I have always loved Adams soap, but I have a hard time going back to it after using Reset....and I have more than a gallon here of Adam's lol. A little bit of reset goes a LONG ways.
CarPro’s Reload is great too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #505
I have two bottles of the Gyeon Cure product.....not sure if I want to use that on the GTechnix top coat.

I’m still not sure how often the PS Beadmaker is supposed to be reapplied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #508
Reading here P&S Bead Maker Review: Best Last Step Product Ever? | Ask a Pro Blog says it should last several months, I also found a post on a Toyota forum saying 3 months.

I'd guess just reapply when you notice it nor beading water all that well. How long that will be comes down to where and how often the cars driven.
That was a great little write up - I watched Matt Moreland’s video of his first application with it, and I read several other things - only one indicated a 3 month target, so that is a fair point to aim at. Again, it took a 16 oz bottle to fully coat the car, so I’m pretty happy this isn’t a ‘every other wash’ kind of thing

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #511
The car looks great bro! Looking forward to eventually hearing this thing. :)
I’m looking forward to that as well - getting your feedback on the tune so I can make necessary improvements.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #513
Grill looks great. Big improvement over stock imo mostly because it actually matches the fog light areas. I had a buddy help me install mine , otherwise there’s no telling how long it would’ve taken. Did you do it yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk?
Small thing, but it adds a lot to the aesthetic to me.

No sir, I can’t take credit - Ian installed it when he had the car.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
And I thought you were just showing off your Audi for those of us with lesser makes. :)

I’d need a before/after to notice a difference on an Audi grille. :)

501 - 515 of 515 Posts