DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is already 3 spots on each door already to be replaced by after market something im trying to figure out what would be best for me.i listen to old school Rap,Hip Hop,Rock and roll Led Zeppelin van halen etc.i can spend 200 to approx 210.00.any suggestions?i was checking out massive audio speakers. are they decent?oh i also will eventually need 2 more for the back seat but i can wait. right now i have 2 r series alpine 6.5.and a Earthquake 12 in sub in a box in the back.i have an earthquake amp running the sub .any ideas would be appreciated.glad to be aboard the diymobileaudio website .

·
Registered
119 Posts
Morel Maximo 6 components up front, they'll run you about $170 and are hard to beat SQ wise until you get into some much more expensive sets.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Morel Maximo 6 components up front, they'll run you about $170 and are hard to beat SQ wise until you get into some much more expensive sets.
compare those speakers to
Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 SE 6.5 which one you think is better? i remember back in the day when we could go to the local stereo place and they would have a display with different setups and that special room. im sure there are some still around but they used to be all over the place. here in the south bay area san jose notmany of those places left if any.there are so many that i would like to hear but thats why we have these forums so we can help out each other .which i appreciate it very much thank you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
compare those speakers to
Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 SE 6.5 which one you think is better? i remember back in the day when we could go to the local stereo place and they would have a display with different setups and that special room. im sure there are some still around but they used to be all over the place. here in the south bay area san jose notmany of those places left if any.there are so many that i would like to hear but thats why we have these forums so we can help out each other .which i appreciate it very much thank you.
RF components are overpriced for what they are and unfortunately most of them don't sound very good. As for the Morels, I have yet to find a better component set under 300 than the $169 Maximos.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RF components are overpriced for what they are and unfortunately most of them don't sound very good. As for the Morels, I have yet to find a better component set under 300 than the $169 Maximos.
great thank you for the feedback

1 - 6 of 6 Posts