DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered it with the Hi-Fi system. I had the H/K option in my previous BMW and it didn't sound good so I knew I would be doing a build in this one as well and there was no justification to go with H/K. Only difference from and integration point of view is with H/K you got MOST to the amp (which is codeable if need be with just Hi-Fi).
Hi Carlr, I came across this great build of yours, am currently getting my car customized, and particularly interested in what you mentioned about MOST, how I can code MOST on my F36 and how to integrate Bit One DSP, the car has the Hi Fi system. Greatful for any input!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hi Carlr, I came across this great build of yours, am currently getting my car customized, and particularly interested in what you mentioned about MOST, how I can code MOST on my F36 and how to integrate Bit One DSP, the car has the Hi Fi system. Greatful for any input!
Interesting question, I wonder too. However, I can tell you that the signal from the Technics harness for the HiFi systems is dead silent and unprocessed.

121 - 123 of 123 Posts