DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at upgrading the front bass. Currently stock 6.5 “sub”. Thinking that I could upgrade to 2- 8” units similar to the burmeister. Does the driver’s side have the same fire wall compartment as the passenger side? Currently running dynaudio tweets, audison mids, xtant 3150c

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking at upgrading the front bass. Currently stock 6.5 “sub”. Thinking that I could upgrade to 2- 8” units similar to the burmeister. Does the driver’s side have the same fire wall compartment as the passenger side? Currently running dynaudio tweets, audison mids, xtant 3150c

Anyone done this?

·
Registered
2005 Toyota Highlander
2 Posts
Hi did you end up upgrading your subs. I have a 2017 C300 model 205 with a bemister system. I do not like the bass and want to upgrade. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have not. Bought another Benz, an SL500. The C300 is currently on hold now designing a system for that. But, Match makes some decent replacements. Plug and play. Additionally Audio frog and Audison make some nice 8”s that will drop in with some fab work. Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts