DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
If the GB10/GB25 combo is as good as everyone is saying, they sure do make installs nice. Such a smaller footprint even compared to a normal 3". Makes me rethink my constant quest to put 4" or bigger mids somewhere on my dash/pillars.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
If the GB10/GB25 combo is as good as everyone is saying, they sure do make installs nice. Such a smaller footprint even compared to a normal 3". Makes me rethink my constant quest to put 4" or bigger mids somewhere on my dash/pillars.
The gb25 is a little badass;)It and the gb10 tweet sounds pretty good too:)

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
These guys are no joke do great work. GB stuff is awesome as well..

Great product, its in good hands, and its going in to a bad ass Audi!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Music is different for everyone, but to me, the Frogs have the sound I like. Steve mentioned that they sound really good off-axis, so that combined with their size seems to make them a great combination IMO.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
These guys are no joke do great work. GB stuff is awesome as well..

Great product, its in good hands, and its going in to a bad ass Audi!
Appreciate it! In addition to the audio, I have an RS5 grill to put on, and a bigger intercooler is on the way... just waiting for someone like APR to come out with a stable tune for the engine :D

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Oh, man, those pillars look phenomenal.

I was also very glad to see that Steve didn't resort to using the PL adhesive on your Audi's doors for those acrylic midbass baffles!

·
New CAJ Member!
436 Posts
Looks great so far! Are my eyes playing tricks on me or did the OEM grill over the tweeters get removed in the last few pics?
I'd bet they were just left on for test fitting. Probably want to keep that soft dome protected until they're ready to be permanently installed.

21 - 40 of 96 Posts