DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m starting this audio build in my Durango and want to make sure I can create a nice sounding audio system.
So far I have 2 idq12s subs
For additional items in where I need help at
For front stage looking to buy
infinity kappa 693c component speaker system with crossover
The rears I don’t know but I would like 6.5 co-ax
From other posts I can see I need amp pro and a dsp.
I need to also find 4 channel amp for 6x9,tweeters and 6.5 for maybe under $500 and then a mono amp for the for the 2 Idq12 subs for under $500.
So all in need help finding 2 amps,6.5 speakers, and dsp
Any ideas?

· Registered
2019 Ford F150
110 Posts
For amplifiers check iut the audio control LC-5.1300 somewhere around 800ish. Should be enough power for the door speakers and subs.

For dsp- dayton dsp 408 for real cheap. But the minidsp 6x8 is around 350ish and is leaps and bounds better than the dayton.

Rhen with that see how much money you ha e left over to do the rears. I'd say leave the rears stock, put better speakers in the front and put quality sound deadening km the doors.

· Registered
2019 Ford F150
110 Posts
Run one pair passive to the front component set. Don't run the rear. With the money you save on the rear spend more on the front speakers. Run the subs on the last channel. Leave the last pair of channels for later expansions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.