DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Anything coming up closer for us folks further south? LA or San Diego area?

*edit never mind I guess I missed the event in Torrence back in August.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
There is an event Saturday in Gonzales La. I heard Tiger Audio?

Any know the exact place and time?

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Is a Hot Import Nights ticket needed for entry, or is the MECA event separate?

If you are going to compete in MECA, your MECA entry fee will allow you to enter for HIN. Just come register for MECA at roll in, just make sure you roll in and register before 3pm. Entry to the Fairgrounds this year is at Gate D.

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you are going to compete in MECA, your MECA entry fee will allow you to enter for HIN. Just come register for MECA at roll in, just make sure you roll in and register before 3pm. Entry to the Fairgrounds this year is at Gate D.
Thanks, papasin. I forgot to include the crucial piece of info that I'll be a spectator. Is admission different just for the MECA event?

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Thanks, papasin. I forgot to include the crucial piece of info that I'll be a spectator. Is admission different just for the MECA event?

If you’re coming as a spectator, you would need to purchase a HIN spectator pass. That is usually sold after gate cutoff. I’m not familiar with that process, I think it maybe that you purchase it at the front of the fairgrounds.

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
It was really awesome meeting fellow members this past Saturday and being able to pick their brains about their builds.

I was glad I got the opportunity to audition the fruits of all the labor and dedication put in to yield such impressive sounding cars!

I have some solid reference points to try to tune up to:cool:

41 - 60 of 62 Posts