DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's last minute but we are doing a Fall GTG in Taunton, MA on Sunday November 10th at 11:00 A.M.

1. High Resolution Audio - Gerald Stepvan
2. Porkcereal - Josh Ford Focus
3. Angelo - Subaru WRX
4. Auditsfaux - Ian
5. Mullings - Kevin Prius
6. Mike - one of three vehicles???
7. Larry - Lexus
8. Foreman - Chris possibly
9. JC's Audio - John
10. Tiego

PM me for address if you are interested in attending. Also feel free to add your name to the list.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The date got pushed back to the 10th as the 3rd was too short of notice.

10 attendees so far.

The GTG is also posted in NESQ facebook group. Anyone that would like to be added to that facebook group please let me know.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
1. Porkcereal - Josh Ford Focus - Host
2. High Resolution Audio - Gerald Stepvan
3. Angelo - Subaru WRX
4. Auditsfaux - Ian
6. Mike - one of three vehicles???
7. Larry - Lexus
8. Foreman - Chris possibly
9. JC's Audio - John
10. Tiego
11. Anthony -

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
3. Angelo - Subaru WRX
4. Auditsfaux - Ian
6. Mike - Arbarth 500
7. Larry - Lexus
8. JC's Audio - John
9. Tiego
10. Anthony -
11. Jim - Corvette

·
Registered
855 Posts
As stated in the FB post, i will have power available, and an open WiFi those that could use it.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
For anyone that may need to know the meet is a completely casual basic car show/meet specifically about car audio in general where everyone gets together to compare notes, listen to each other’s vehicles, exchanges ideas, and just have a good time. The quality of the installations for the vehicles that were typically there last year were very basic starter systems (people just starting out) to all out crazy stuff like Gerald’s truck and Mulling's Prius. Bring what you've got, ask questions, and don't worry about measuring up to anyone else.

If anyone needs a power supply I have an extra Cascade APS 55 with battery clamps and two other APS 55 Power supplies that would need battery clamps installed or directly wired if you have the wire and terminals (minimum 8 gauge OFC). These power supplies are specifically designed for this purpose and will not damage your electronics or overcharge the battery. This is assuming you are OK with that Josh.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Yeah, I've got 1 cord with 4 plugs. Gerald I believe has own cord. I just bought a new ctek after I blew up my victory Sonic's psu.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and he'll be bringing an actual box of ResoNix this time. Im still on the fence if i can make it.
I have to give props to the ResoNix product. At SVR 2019, Nick asked me to wrap on the drivers door which was treated with ResoNix and another door which hadn't been treated.

Still to this day, I cannot believe the difference it made and I cannot believe that type of deadening can be even accomplished with a peel and stick product.

I have some familiarity with Noico brand 80 mil, Dynamat, and Second Skin.

This product blows all others out of the water. It feels like you are wrapping on a cement filled door, no joke.

Weather is suppose to be Sunny with a high of 55 degrees. Forecast calls for warmest day of the month. Let's hope it holds true.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
3. Angelo - Subaru WRX
4. Auditsfaux - Ian
6. Mike - Arbarth 500
7. Larry - Lexus
8. JC's Audio - John
9. Tiego
10. Anthony -
11. Jim - Corvette
12. Justin-
13. Skizer-Nick (on the fence)
14. John - Toyota
15. Derek- Mercedes

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
27 degrees right now in Taunton. A little colder than expected, but a high predicted of 52 is in store for us later.

Pictures to follow this afternoon. Looking forward to today's meet up!

Safe travels everyone.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Would love to see the pics once you get a chance to post them. I hope it is/was a great meet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks Jason!!!!

I'm uploading the photos shortly. Used a lot of your demo disks during the event!

Thanks so very much!

The gift that keeps on giving.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A great turn out. Little brisk, but not too bad. Thanks for everyone making the journey.

We forgot to take the group photo. Bunch of Amateurs, LOL!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts