Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
More Pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Hey Gerald, can you post those pictures up at CAJ. I can copy and paste them too if not. https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/showthread.php?3623-2019-north-east-sound-quality-gtg

Thanks to Josh for hosting the event at his place and Gerald for helping to organize it. I missed Kevin’s car while doing demos for others and once again didn’t get to listen to many others but there is always next year. Josh‘s car sounded great and I thought was most improved from the spring meet.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey Gerald, can you post those pictures up at CAJ. I can copy and paste them too if not. https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/showthread.php?3623-2019-north-east-sound-quality-gtg

Thanks to Josh for hosting the event at his place and Gerald for helping to organize it. I missed Kevin’s car while doing demos for others and once again didn’t get to listen to many others but there is always next year. Josh‘s car sounded great and I thought was most improved from the spring meet.
That other sight is too technically advanced for me to figure out. I'm kinda computer challenged. Feel free to copy and paste.

·
Registered
539 Posts
It was great hanging out with you guys again and exchanging Our experiences and knowledge, I’m so sorry John that we didn’t exchange seat time today but I promise I’ll be at the spring gtg and you’ll get the first demo. It was a great turnout though with people seeking legitimate feedback and pointers, exactly what a gtg should be about and I don’t regret the 460 miles round trip.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
It was great hanging out with you guys again and exchanging Our experiences and knowledge, I’m so sorry John that we didn’t exchange seat time today but I promise I’ll be at the spring gtg and you’ll get the first demo. It was a great turnout though with people seeking legitimate feedback and pointers, exactly what a gtg should be about and I don’t regret the 460 miles round trip.
Thanks again, Kevin for making the long journey. I love the sound of your system. It's different from every other system I have heard and in a very good way. So clear and precise. One of my favorite systems I have heard, I may even like it better than my own.

It was so nice of you to attend. You've got a great attitude and are a pleasure to be around.

I appreciate that you came and were willing to share your knowledge with all of us.

I'm hoping that Nick puts on an SQology Event in the Spring with MECA, IASCA, EMMA, and MASQ. Fingers crossed. If so, I'll be there for sure.

·
Registered
855 Posts
It says something that a guy is willing to drive 460 miles to hang out with some random people for a few hours to demo their cars. Almost convincing me to come to the next audio show you guys put on down there.. Almost.
Kinda curious as to how mine would score.

Thanks to all that showed, as many new faces as repeats which is good to see. We will try to plan the spring meet a little sooner than 3 weeks out.

·
Registered
18,275 Posts
unfortunately i couldnt make it, as you may have noticed. ended up having family over yesterday and couldnt leave

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I’ll buy you lunch next time Kevin and thanks for helping out Jim in his Vette. See everyone in the spring.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
It says something that a guy is willing to drive 460 miles to hang out with some random people for a few hours to demo their cars. Almost convincing me to come to the next audio show you guys put on down there.. Almost.
Kinda curious as to how mine would score.

Thanks to all that showed, as many new faces as repeats which is good to see. We will try to plan the spring meet a little sooner than 3 weeks out.
Josh, this is the guy I got my power supplies from since you expressed interest. https://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/417693-55-amp-power-supply-cascade-audio-engineering-aps-55-a-3.html

·
Registered
855 Posts
21 - 34 of 34 Posts