DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone could assist me in finding a solution? Nothing I can find on the internet is looking promising, so I am hoping someone here has more knowledge or options than what I was able to find.
This year I purchased a 2019 Toyota Prius Tech edition AWD with the 11.6 touchscreen. Is there ANY option to get Android Auto or Apple CarPlay into this vehicle? I am open to suggestions including replacing the screen and parts etc…
Price is of no concern at this time. Looking for ALL options here.
(please PLEASE do not just reply "no") It isn't helpful at all. If you know EXACTLY why... that would be more helpful.

Thank you kindly,
- Skavis

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That doesn't look like it would work with my setup. I've emailed them as it looks interesting. I don't see how I could utilize this currently without replacing my entire dash... which isnt really viable.

Toyota has confirmed Carplay is NOT available for my model from Toyota. It was not installed nor will it be unless Toyota corporate decides to retrofit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.