DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fall meet time, I realize it is not even summer yet, but had been speaking with Jason about meets and have decided that instead of trying to organize and host 2 meets a year, that he will host a spring meet and then I will host a fall meet. Looking at the date of Sept 21st as it is far enough out from finals that it should not impact anyone who may be heading there. Weather will still be good, but hopefully not as crazy humid as it can be here in the height of summer.

So, Sept 21st at my place, for a rough idea of where that is use zip 22630. 10 am Saturday until whenever, we will likely head to a spot about 30 minutes from here for dinner. Anyone who may be in town Friday is welcome to come hang out at the house as I will be taking the day off from work to prepare things for Saturday.

Hotels:
Quality Inn Skyline Drive - 15-20 min
Hampton Inn Front Royal 25 mins
Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal 30-35 min
Marriott 30-35 min (not yet finished construction, but should be).
Ramada Inn Strasburg - This is right off I-81 and where we will most likely head for dinner. A few guys have stayed there over the years and from my understanding it is not a bad option at all.

Bring yourself, your car with or without a working system, a chair, canopy if you want one, friends, family, kids and pets more than welcome. If you bring kids or pets you are responsible for them (my yard is big, but not fenced in).

1 - Ian / naiku - A4 Avant

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Hope to make it!

2 - Ryan / Truthunter - 2015 Camry

Reactions: naiku

·
Registered
101 Posts
I’ll be there.

3 - Jonathan / jcesl2 - 2012 E63

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
I'm interested. It's closer than Jason's house by about 100 miles. I'm hoping to hit SVR end of July, Finals mid October, and if I add this one in, I think I'll run out of vacation time. I'll keep it in mind, and add myself to the list once I have a better idea if I can swing it or not.

Jay

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, hope you can make it. I enjoyed talking tablets with you at Jason's last week, meant to PM you asking about the Samsung you had used (my Nexus is again not charging, think it's days are definitely numbered).

·
New CAJ Member!
438 Posts
4 - Dan/Dan750iL - 2017 Explorer

I will have a complete install. This I swear to myself.

·
Registered
152 Posts
5 - Todd / TheTodd -2008 Malibu

I’m currently beginning to redo my trunk because I was never really thrilled about the “finished” product but I should have it done in plenty of time. Count me in.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm in.

6 - Bo / Zippy - (either 2013 BRZ or 2018 Audi depending upon weather)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I made up my playlist today. I haven’t started my trunk re-do... and I probably won’t before the meet but I have done some tuning since last time so... it should be an improvement over the last time.

·
Registered
2011 Prius rsx gs9>apl1 >helix dsp ultra>2 brax mx4’s &jl Audio 600/1> full focal Utopia m
573 Posts
It says 5 hours for me, I won’t put my name down but I’ll come by if I don’t have anything to do that weekend

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump. Just a handful of weeks away.
So, how true is this statement going to be....

I will have a complete install. This I swear to myself.
:D

I made up my playlist today. I haven’t started my trunk re-do... and I probably won’t before the meet but I have done some tuning since last time so... it should be an improvement over the last time.
If the weather co-operates (as in does not cook me) in the next couple weeks I need to sort out a tune on mine. Since upgrading to the Dirac Live processor, I have 4 presets saved, but none of them exactly ideal.

It says 5 hours for me, I won’t put my name down but I’ll come by if I don’t have anything to do that weekend
Cool, hope you can make it down.

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
6 - Bo / Zippy - (either 2013 BRZ or 2018 Audi depending upon weather)
7 - Jason / Bertholomey - 2015 Audi

I'm certainly a hopeful for this - it is written in pencil in my paper calendar. ;)

·
Registered
626 Posts
I’m looking forward to seeing and hearing the Audi in person. I’m following the thread for it and can’t wait. See you at Ian’s.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts