Registered
1,631 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It's now officially on my schedule to be there (AKA: Cleared with the bride) :D

Very much looking forward to it :)
I'm warning you now, if I can't get Dirac figured out I may grab you and say "help!!" I have one decent tune on there I am happy with, but when I try a 2 channel tune it's never quite right. Usually one pair of speakers ends up dragging the entire output down.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I think this is just about 4 weeks away now, hoping for a good turnout, but either way I'm looking forward to catching up with people and know it will be an enjoyable day.

As for food & drinks, I am not sure yet what to do, if anyone has suggestions I'm all ears. I'm thinking of initially doing nothing, but around lunchtime once I have an idea of how many people will show up zipping to town to grab a few things.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ian I'm hopeful I'll be able to make it! My daughter has a softball game at 1530, so I'll only be able to stay until around noon. She may come as well, but I'll let you know ahead of time

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Hotel is booked.

Also spoke to Gerald and he may attend also.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Ian I'm hopeful I'll be able to make it! My daughter has a softball game at 1530, so I'll only be able to stay until around noon. She may come as well, but I'll let you know ahead of time
Great, hopefully you can make it out, even if just for a couple hours. Apologies as well but I forget your daughters name, however, as I'm sure you're well aware she is more than welcome as always to come hang out and play nerf, video games etc. with my boys.

I sent a message to Benjamin, and he is hopeful to make it as well.
Thanks.

Hotel is booked.

Also spoke to Gerald and he may attend also.
Are you staying at the Ramada again? Bo had been asking me about hotels, I told him a couple people had stayed there and we may well have dinner at that same grill.

Will be neat to see Gerald again, hoping he can make it.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Are you staying at the Ramada again? Bo had been asking me about hotels, I told him a couple people had stayed there and we may well have dinner at that same grill.
Yes, the Ramada in Strasburg.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I’m still coming as well. I’m dealing with some cooling issues with the Malibu so I may be driving my Vette if my recent “fix” doesn’t hold. I’m hoping it was a stuck/bad thermostat and not a blown head gasket. *crossing fingers, toes & all other appendages*

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Little under 2 weeks out, weather so far is being about perfect so hoping it remains the same. Booked the Friday off work if anyone is planning to be in town on the Friday, will PM out my address shortly, but I suspect the majority of you already have it.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
One week to go! Looking forward to catching up with everyone, it's been too long.

Couple things... I mentioned it previously, but I'm not planning on anything for food. If you want to bring something, great, it will be much appreciated. But, some feel like you have to bring anything. Around lunchtime I'll hopefully have an idea of how many will show up and can then get something to eat for everyone. I'm planning to pick up some drinks and maybe a couple things Friday.

Parking, most of you know the drill by now. Park anywhere on the right side of the drive or on the drive, please try not to block my wife in or out.

I'll PM out my address on Monday or so.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I hate to speak too soon but the weather is shaping up to be sunny & low humidity :thumbsup:

21 - 40 of 76 Posts