DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Cool car.....but did you say $90K??? DAAAMMMNNNNN. Have they fixed the taillights so they actually line up with the piece on the trunk?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Cool car.....but did you say $90K??? DAAAMMMNNNNN. Have they fixed the taillights so they actually line up with the piece on the trunk?
Yeah around that, Remember a dodge demon base price in 2018 was $85k. Then dealers tack on $10k-$20k more since they are a limited number car. Made it almost impossible to get one under $100k. The redeye is a GT version of the demon. I’m sure others That bought the redeye paid more depending on options. A base narrow body hellcat starts at $59k. Then the Redeye package add on the demon engine, drive train, widebody 20x11 wheels with 305 tires ect.. for $17k more. Plus gas guzzler tax and destination charge another $4k. That $80k before taxes, registration, and fees. Options like leather, sunroof, spoiler, navigation , stripes ect.. you can easily hit $100k with all options available. I only wanted a few of the options like Alcantara/leather seats, sport spoiler, blind spot system, power tilt steering wheel. Before I even ordered this car I tried to look for Very lightly used one from 2019 with less then 5k miles. But hard to find them less the $75k. Especially with the options I wanted. Then I would have to pay $2k to be shipped to me which most out of state dealers were charging. So for a little more I can get brand new with my options delivered to my garage door. It was a easy choice then. Took 4 weeks to build mine and it was here a few days later. I know some other hellcat guys ordered before mid-March and still haven’t got their yet. Crazy, but I guess I got lucky with timing and location of my out of state dealer.

I haven’t noice any rear taillight alignment issue on mine.

Reactions: Coppertone
21 - 24 of 24 Posts