DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #101 (Edited)
Tomorrow is going to be a hot one. Better than rain, I guess. Mike is setting up a 30 x 60 tarp to block the hot sun. But he suggested that everyone bring one of those collapsible chairs ( or two ) if you have one (unless you don't mind standing ) and beverages of your choice to stay hydrated. We will have a cooler or two of ice.

There will be some seating and benches but not enough for everyone at once. Drive safely everyone!

·
Registered
18,466 Posts
Last call. Leaving the shop soon. Anyone need anything?

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Last call. Leaving the shop soon. Anyone need anything?
Two of those smaller boxes of ResoNix squares Nick and a professional ear. I literally just finished my tune but its got some issues associated with the driver locations.

Reactions: lucas569 and SkizeR

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Thanks man, just want this to be a good meet for everyone and since I‘ve been managing this as well for work I volunteered to help here. Now I’ve got to get my car back together fast. Hope all that rewiring I did last weekend is right. :whistle:
Thank you kind sir for all of your help with this! Very much appreciated.

·
Registered
18,466 Posts
Why did I think that this would fit...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
you need a van or truck like me, lol.

·
Registered
932 Posts
need a honda element :p im gonna need a trained ear as well... that and proper gain setting... been tweaking for 3 days. Got in dialed in much much better but still needs work. GRRRR i almost forgot i need a USB extender cable if anyone has one bring it along if you can... gonna hit walmart or staples see if i can buy one before i head out! Cant wait to meet everyone super pumped to see (and hear) set ups!!!! ill take some sound deadener off your hands as well!

·
Registered
1996 Volvo 850 R
5 Posts
Looking forward to experiencing some amazing sound systems. Haven't been active in car audio in so long so this GTG is a real treat.

·
Registered
47 Posts
need a honda element :p im gonna need a trained ear as well... that and proper gain setting... been tweaking for 3 days. Got in dialed in much much better but still needs work. GRRRR i almost forgot i need a USB extender cable if anyone has one bring it along if you can... gonna hit walmart or staples see if i can buy one before i head out! Cant wait to meet everyone super pumped to see (and hear) set ups!!!! ill take some sound deadener off your hands as well!
I've been tweaking for 3 days too.. the comedown from this shit sucks.😁

·
Registered
932 Posts
Man what an awesome time! I can’t stop talking about the great systems I heard!
Thanks to the host for being so gracious! Very very nice of them to provide some space, food, PPE, and a sink to wash your hands!!!! The goats weren’t half bad either!

met some really cool people and some awesome sounding set ups.

Gives me motivation to get mine tuned and properly set up.
Can’t wait for the next meet!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Got a few pictures before I left. There were more cars than what is shown in these pictures but I got caught up in all the excitement and forgot to get better pictures before some people left. Everyone even received free ResoNix sound deadener and butyl rope from a very generous Nick Apicella.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thank you to all that attended and contributed to this awesome event and especially to the hosts for making it all happen! I really enjoyed meeting you all and can’t believe how gracious everyone was. It’s great to be part of such a wonderful community and I can’t wait for the next meet. Hopefully I’ll even have something to show

·
Registered
47 Posts
It was great getting to meet you guys and see your systems. now I understand what staging is all about lol. I got some work to do now :)

·
Registered
2011 Prius rsx gs9>apl1 >helix dsp ultra>2 brax mx4’s &jl Audio 600/1> full focal Utopia m
573 Posts
First of all BIG shout out to the host, it couldn’t be a better location, all the cars were in the shade all day which makes for a nicer demo, I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to listen to most of the cars because I was busy giving demos but hopefully I’ll be more free at the next meet. It was an eventful day and I’m looking forward to the next one

101 - 116 of 116 Posts