18,718 Posts
Sept 26 or 27
Nov 21 or 22
Quickie in September might be nice, but idk if my car would be done :/

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I can’t do Sep 26/27 but Nov looks good, although it’s going to be cold. Columbus day weekend (Oct 10,11,12) might be a better option for some.

Reactions: lucas569

·
Registered
18,718 Posts
I'm thinking later is better because I like my meets to be fun and cool and exciting. Hard to plan that on a whim. Id also like to have my car done

Reactions: lucas569

·
Registered
18,718 Posts
Reactions: naiku

·
Registered
18,718 Posts
That's what we all say
Thats what people who aren't sure what they want or don't do what they truly want say

·
Registered
884 Posts
Or people that can't leave well enough alone.

·
Registered
18,718 Posts

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,375 Posts
I'm thinking later is better because I like my meets to be fun and cool and exciting. Hard to plan that on a whim. Id also like to have my car done

If you do sometime in November(maybe earlier rather than the weekend before Thanksgiving) I can do an Intro to MASQ for everyone and we can have our disc's and score sheets for all to see and ask questions.
MASQ is coming to the NE US for 2021!

MASQ

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
If you do sometime in November(maybe earlier rather than the weekend before Thanksgiving) I can do an Intro to MASQ for everyone and we can have our disc's and score sheets for all to see and ask questions.

MASQ
That sounds like fun and I’m game for that.

·
Registered
2011 Prius rsx gs9>apl1 >helix dsp ultra>2 brax mx4’s &jl Audio 600/1> full focal Utopia m
646 Posts

MASQ
I’m game, let’s do this

·
Registered
18,718 Posts
Reactions: Mullings

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I’m in but please don’t make it Oct 24th or I will be out by force, lol. Dammit, I was just thinking of consolidating my stuff and simplifying the CX5 and now I have the itch to make it better. It pains me when I think of how much money and time I spent on this car and I hardly even drive it.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,375 Posts
I’m in but please don’t make it Oct 24th or I will be out by force, lol. Dammit, I was just thinking of consolidating my stuff and simplifying the CX5 and now I have the itch to make it better. It pains me when I think of how much money and time I spent on this car and I hardly even drive it.
For me to be able to make it I'd need it to be in November, every weekend between now and 11/1 is booked in my world.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's that time of year again for a Summer GTG July 26 in Mashpee, MA 02649 start time 11:00 A.M.

Please P.M. me for Address if interested in Attending. It will be the same address in Mashpee for those of you who attended last time we had it in Mashpee.

John offered to lead up a safety protocol for those concerned with Covid. We will have hand sanitizer, temperature readings, and masks available for those that feel the need.

We will have hot dogs, burgers maybe pizza and snacks and drinks. Please feel free to bring something to share if you would like but no obligation.

Gerald will bring the burgers and dogs. Feel free to copy and paste and add your name/ Vehicle if planning on attending.
SQ vehicle is not required as anyone and everyone that is into Sound Quality is welcome even if you have a stock system or modest SQ system or just would like to hear what a competition car audio SQ system sounds like.....there will be a few.

1.) Mike ( Host and Chef Extraordinaire ) Subaru WRX, Lotus
2.) Gerald ( Stepvan ) Dogs and Burgers
Looking to get into some of these events, my system is almost done.
I'd like to hang out and talk shop and compare one another's audio setups. Do you guys always meet up on the cape?

141 - 160 of 189 Posts