Me too! One of the reviews here pushed me over the edge to get them. I'm close to getting it preliminarily wrapped up.Those amps do look terrific! I’m looking forward to your impressions when playing them. I heard them in Nick’s car, and I thought they were fantastic.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I drilled the holes for the switches, but drilled one too big, it needed 13/16 and not 7/8. I have a plastic grommet that can take up the slack and make things right again. The master remote switch is wired, need the amp remote turn on now. I'm not sure how I'm going to run the actual wire from bottom to top, that may be future me's problem.
I got the MiniDSP stand glued up, then wired it for some pictures and promptly broke the first glue point. The holes in the big piece are to locate the feet, I may have to enlarge them, it might be sitting too high. I did add threaded inserts for the stand too. Here are some progress pictures.
I went to take a smidge off the part of the stand that attaches to the board, but the saw blade got it and destroyed it, so I bent a new one tonight. I'll cut it to size tomorrow and glue it back together again. When I went out tonight, I noticed that the fumes from the glue stained the top of the MiniDSP, so I need to get a new one or wrap it.
I have the following left:
2 power and ground for the sub amp
Remote turn on wires
Amp turn on switch and wiring
Fix MiniDSP stand
110.8 KB Views: 28