DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
181 - 200 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
I’m driving home Saturday night so I can play golf on Sunday morning. I will skip dinner on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m just glad to be able to see you this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hey Mic, I had plans to put together a portfolio for Emma. Those plans flew out window. I also planned to read the rules. Thats not going to happen either. I'm going to compete reguardless. How much of a hit will I take with Emma for not being prepared?

·
Premium Member
4,094 Posts
Hey Mic, I had plans to put together a portfolio for Emma. Those plans flew out window. I also planned to read the rules. Thats not going to happen either. I'm going to compete reguardless. How much of a hit will I take with Emma for not being prepared?
This is a single point event and my goal is to give everyone a taste of Emma format.
Everything in Emma is pretty straightforward.

As far as classes, I will classify vehicles either prior to judging all cars or when I get to each car.

Iasca is SQ only and Keith will do the same to classify each vehicle ahead of time.

Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting local competition

·
Premium Member
4,094 Posts
Possible Link to Classes

Emma USA has slightly different classifications than Europe based on our own needs and competition base to allow people to move between the different orgs with relative ease without making major sacrifices in doing so

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·

·
Registered
196 Posts
I know I thanked you in person, Jason, but I want to say again how thankful I am that you and your wife (and your neighbors too) allowed us to invade your home for the weekend. It was great to see a few familiar faces and meet some new ones. I had a blast. I laughed a LOT, learned a LOT & heard a LOT of FANTASTIC cars. There wasn’t a bad one in the lot and for myself it was the SI Avant that stole the show. The weekend was totally worth my 6.5-ish hour drive. I’ll definitely be back.

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
I know I thanked you in person, Jason, but I want to say again how thankful I am that you and your wife (and your neighbors too) allowed us to invade your home for the weekend. It was great to see a few familiar faces and meet some new ones. I had a blast. I laughed a LOT, learned a LOT & heard a LOT of FANTASTIC cars. There wasn’t a bad one in the lot and for myself it was the SI Avant that stole the show. The weekend was totally worth my 6.5-ish hour drive. I’ll definitely be back.
Thanks Todd! The fact that folks had a great time is what energizes me and makes we want to start planning the next one! Have a great trip back home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

181 - 200 of 251 Posts