DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hey would it be okay if I brought my dog along? He's not a talker; good boy (most of the time). Looks like the doggy babysitter might bail out on me this weekend and I don't have his paperwork at a local kennel. He'll be all over everyone for a little bit but then hang by me and not bother anyone (otherwise he visits his cage). He doesn't eat speakers.
If Russ is cool with it then yea. And as long as he doesn't scratch his claws on car paint like some dogs I've met.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm really thinking about coming down if I can find someone to ride along...need to find a cheap place to stay....any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I'm really thinking about coming down if I can find someone to ride along...need to find a cheap place to stay....any suggestions?
PM SirBoom, he's staying near Disney at a hotel that was cheap. Think there might be one or two other Diyma folks there.

·
Registered
885 Posts
It dont matter how long the slides are, as long we all are learning from it. Everything we cover down here I'm taking back to NC and gonna apply it my vehicle and spread the good knowledge as it was given to us. Especially in my area where theres no really good knowledgeable shops, so is given will be given to others.

Looks like the weather is gonna be awesome tomorrow. So perfect for demos and showtime. I wont have a vehicle there only because I'm down here for work but I'm gonna soak in all that I can. See you all tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
It dont matter how long the slides are, as long we all are learning from it. Everything we cover down here I'm taking back to NC and gonna apply it my vehicle and spread the good knowledge as it was given to us. Especially in my area where theres no really good knowledgeable shops, so is given will be given to others.

Looks like the weather is gonna be awesome tomorrow. So perfect for demos and showtime. I wont have a vehicle there only because I'm down here for work but I'm gonna soak in all that I can. See you all tomorrow.
Dude, it will be great to have an out-of-state person show up. There will be plenty of cars to listen to. Are you going to the NC meet in January?

·
Registered
178 Posts
If I make it, my car has Ohio plates so it will look like I came a super long way...

·
Registered
885 Posts
Thanks Neil. Yes I will be at the NC GTG in Jan. Its gonna be a bit chilly be but still gonna be awesome. Theres gonna quite a few of us there. Some from VA and some from Bama. It will be nice if yoy can make it, understand its a long shot from Melbourne to there (10hrs).

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I think I'm going to do a giveaway for the person who drove the farthest. I've got too much stuff sitting around my garage anyway: :D

·
Registered
885 Posts
That is a nice thing to do. Helping each other out the best we can. Gotta hit you up tomorrow and see what you got. Maybe theres something I need for my Sorento. (Neil).

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
Just letting you know that I do still plan to come by the event after I finish up at work. I work until 6:00 PM and might have to run an errand on the way, but will get there as soon as I can.

I don't have a system right now because I just got a new car recently, but I'm still interested in seeing some cars with good audio and chatting about my plans for the new car.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
The SQ CD that I'm putting together is coming along great, by the way! Holy crap, I forgot just how much awesome music that I've collected over the last year or so. I just wish I could fit more than 80 minutes on a CD.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Just letting you know that I do still plan to come by the event after I finish up at work. I work until 6:00 PM and might have to run an errand on the way, but will get there as soon as I can.

I don't have a system right now because I just got a new car recently, but I'm still interested in seeing some cars with good audio and chatting about my plans for the new car.
I'll be there until late, possibly midnight if the tuning workshop ends up going that late. I know some people will want to cut out early, but I'll be there for anyone that wants to get some real time in with some hands on tuning experience.

·
Registered
32 Posts
C'mon Neil just a little joke.....it would be kind of hard to drive across the Pacific though!

61 - 80 of 110 Posts