DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, just getting rid of some excess audio equipment.

I have two DIYMA r12's. One has been played ONCE for about 5-10 minutes. The other is brand new in box.
115$ Shipped/per to your door.

I also have a Brand new in box JL audio 300/2 Limited edition black.
210$ Shipped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have a Pair a 8w7's that i'm going to be letting go of. The subs themselves are in great condition, however one of them has a damaged lip.. not cone, lip. There is a .75-1 cm gash. Easy fix. just silicone glue.

Here's a pic of the sub. the gash is located on the bottom portion.

Video of excursion can be seen here:
* ABOVE * -- Video was made with subs in sealed tube enclosure.

Comes with:

-Sealed tube box *If you want it* - Pics can be seen, Post #35

-3/4" MDF wood [pre-cut to] to create TWO separate ported enclosures for the subs. (To Jl's -spec).. Again, If you want it

400$ + Shipping.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, They're the same i think?
I saw somebody call them 'r12' so i thought it was the same thing.. Correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
"R" stands for Reference as in DIYMA Reference 12" or DIYMA 12" or R12 or whatever.

·
The Anti-Rice
2,525 Posts
did I miss the price on the 8"?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
400 + shipping.
comes with all of the above mentioned. Plus/Minus whatever you want/dont want. Of course, less = less shipping for you as well.

I'm taking best offers for all of the above items as well. Again worse thing i can say is no..

·
Registered
24 Posts
how does the DIYMA do with realtively low power?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't tried it with low power, so i wouldn't know. As mentioned, the reviews section is a great place to find that stuff out :D.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts