(1) Alpine mrv-f352 5 ch amp
(1) Phoenix Gold mx3i 3 way xover
(2) Monster cable I404 5m and I402 5m subwoofer rca cables
(3) Monster cable I304 5m and I302 5m rca cables
(1) Monster cable 202 5m and 204 6m rca cables
(2) 50 foot spools of Ixos 4 gauge flat power wire

Condition of all items:
All cables are new.
All equipment is used in nice condition except 5 ch amp.
5 ch amp turns on but has no sound output. Could be an easy fix for someone?? I don't know.

Total Price: :
(3) Alpine v12 expert mrv-F505 4 ch amps $175 shipped each one
(1) Crystal mobilesound cmp15 $225 shipped
(1) Phoenix gold qx2350 $95 shipped
(1) Alpine mrv-f352 5 ch amp $50 shipped
(1) Phoenix Gold mx3i 3 way xover $85 shipped
(2) Monster cable I404 5m and I402 5m subwoofer rca cables $80 shipped each set
(3) Monster cable I304 5m and I302 5m rca cables $50 shipped each set
(1) Monster cable 202 5m and 204 6m rca cables $30 shipped
(2) 50 foot spools of Ixos 4 gauge flat power wire $50 shipped per roll

Shipping Terms: :

Prices include shipping in lower 48. I will ship elsewhere for more $$.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Pics in following post.
Additional info:

Crystal sub and phoenix gold amp are at my parents house. I'll pick them up during the week and take pics. I tested all of the equipment today, and it works great. I hooked up all four amps and found the 5 channel not working correctly. One pic shows the alpine screws missing, but I guess I got a little lazy after hooking all of them up. I have the screws and they will be included. I used the phoenix gold xover to test all of the amps, and it works great. I didn't get a chance to test the lpl44 or speaker level input on the xover, but I don't see why they wouldn't work. Any questions, let me know. Thanks.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
PM for the Alpine mrv-f352

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes they are and they sound effing amazing! I wish these were available before I purchased all of the amps I recently did. GLWS OP.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Thanks guys! Not much out there today is going to have an s/n ratio of 105db, be made in japan, and be underrated like these for this price. I have several two channels that I'm going to be using, so these 4 channels are extra.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It only took a week for pictures, so here they are.

31 pounds of goodness right here! A few blemishes, but nothing to be ashamed of.

This amp has seen better days, but it still works very well. I just powered it up to the crystal for a while, and it's great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.