DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had these for a while now, and now that I have 7" midbass's, I have no need for them. I have 3 because one of them got ripped, and while waiting for the new one to come in, I had the origional one fixed. The one that was fixed sounds exactly like the other 2, its just a little uglier due to the repair on the cone/surround.

The only other issue is that the replacement I got sent has the newer style basket, and the other 2(one that was fixed and the other one) are the style right before DLS changed baskets. They are all in perfect working order and sound exactly the same, and this is IMHO a good way to get into one of the upper-end brands for not alot of money - I will ship all 3 to you for $150.00.

These are the origional 2 I received, one of them being the one that was damaged and I had fixed. These 2 are the style right before DLS changed to the new style baskets, but the parameters are exactly the same as the newer ones, it was just a re-model...

Here is the one I received as a replacement for my origional broken one that I had fixed;

Like I said, shipped price for all 3 is $150, and I may be open to trade offers. I really don't need anything except cash right now, so a trade will have to offer something that peaks my interest. Only thing I can think that I need is a motor that will fit my TC2000 12" top assembly(unless you want to buy that too ;) )

Any questions, just ask.

-Matt

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I think I might have found a buyer for you, I'm going to email him this link. You wouldn't be interested in Zapco Studio amps would you?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I might have found a buyer for you, I'm going to email him this link. You wouldn't be interested in Zapco Studio amps would you?
Cool - I would need a few more details on the amp/s but possibly.

-Matt

·
Registered
61 Posts
Where was this last week?? Would have been perfect replacements for me.

Good luck with the sale. :)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Cool - I would need a few more details on the amp/s but possibly.

-Matt
My friend who might be interested in these has 2 zapco studio 100s (50x2) and 2 studio 150s (75x2) one black the other white. These are older amps but very solid and also very small too. Go to amphits and search for the. I've forwarded him the email he'll most likely email or pm you.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My friend who might be interested in these has 2 zapco studio 100s (50x2) and 2 studio 150s (75x2) one black the other white. These are older amps but very solid and also very small too. Go to amphits and search for the. I've forwarded him the email he'll most likely email or pm you.
Awsome man good looking out;)

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'll take them if they are still available; pm me your paypal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts