DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Noticed this on ebay and thought I might found a way to use it when I was looking at mounting my mids up on the pillars. Its made for a motorcycle handlebar mount and is chromed I suspect, but obviously you could modify it to fit the mid/tweeter you choose. Maybe someone will find this useful.

Just a thought... NEW PREMIUM 3" HANDLEBAR SPEAKERS 4 METRIC CHROME GRILL | eBay

Less

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Less...

Dude, we need to get together before snow flies..!!!

I've finally got a working system (though not well ATM)

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny - I didn't look at the price at all... just saw the shape and thought how I'd looked for something like that for a long time!

Aaron ... let's do it! I'd love to see/hear your ride! I've finally got this beast completely rebuilt, gotten competent enough on the RTA/EQ and learned enough about my ears to make it sound good enough to share with friends lol... I'm such a perfectionist! Glad you've got something running and happy to help if there's something I can do Aaron!

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Funny - I didn't look at the price at all... just saw the shape and thought how I'd looked for something like that for a long time!

Aaron ... let's do it! I'd love to see/hear your ride! I've finally got this beast completely rebuilt, gotten competent enough on the RTA/EQ and learned enough about my ears to make it sound good enough to share with friends lol... I'm such a perfectionist! Glad you've got something running and happy to help if there's something I can do Aaron!

Yeah, the sticker shock on those pods made me go.. :eek:

I'm free, just about whenever.. I'm getting new tires put on and an alignment done this week, so I'll be ready to roll (again)

I plan on being at the Northwoods car show (regardless weather they say it's a classic show or not) the car show, not the auto show.. well, I plan on seeing both..

If I could figure out this noise/tuning issue with the car, I could move on to the system.. being held up by ring terminals..

Otherwise, I have a working system.. just not level set, or tuned.. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts