1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Eclipse, 32440, 33230, 34230

Condition of all items:
100% Functional, but with minor cosmetic blemishes 7.5/10. The 33230 is the worst one. I received it like it is and never installed it. I tried to clean it up the best I could. The other two I have had in my car. They were pushed and showed no signs of stress especially the big one :) . It whooped my RS225s back in the day.

Total Price: :

350 shipped OBO

Shipping Terms: :

Will ship individually via USPS.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Great set up for a strong 3 way front stage. 1k+ watts ;)

550W x 2 Channel Max. Power Output at 4 Ohm Stereo
370W x 2 Channel 0.1% THD at 4 Ohm Stereo, 20-20,[email protected] (RMS Continuous Power)

310W x 2 Channel Max. Power Output at 2 Ohms
200W x 2 Channel 0.1% THD at 2 Ohms Stereo, 20,[email protected] (RMS Continuous Power)
130W x 2 Channel 0.1% THD at 4 Ohms Stereo, 20-20,[email protected] (RMS Continuous Power)

200W x 4 Channel Max. Power Output at 2 Ohms Stereo
120W x 4 Channel 0.1% THD at 2 Ohms Stereo, 20-20,[email protected] (RMS Continuous Power)
85W x 4 Channel 0.1% THD at 4 Ohms Stereo, 20-20,[email protected] (RMS Continuous Power)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
would help to list specs

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Damn that's a deal for all three,

If he buys the 4 channel, I'll take the 34230, the big 2 channel

I have a thing for these old eclipse amps for some reason.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If we both buy 2 of them for a decent price u should have nearly all your money with just 2. You would make more money this way. I want the 4channel if your willing to deal. Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm very interested, but may not be able to convince my wife I need these. I've already purchased several amps in the last month...I'll get back with you in a few minutes after I beg her some (lol).

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.