Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Minidsp 2x4 , minidc

Condition of all items: minidc is brand new only out of package for pic and the minidsp's were used on a test bench and never made it into the car.

Total Price: : 275 shipped

Shipping Terms: : Includes shipping to continental usa

Pictures: -

Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: The minidc is not strong enough to power all 3 boards, minidsp recommends it to be used on 2 boards at max.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are the miniDSPs the newer version (jumper selectable input sensitivity) or the older version (either 0.9 Vrms or 2.0 Vrms). And if they are the older version which sensitivity are they?

Thanks

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'm in the market for a processor, and considering this one, but having a hard time understanding the value proposition. What's the advantage of this setup over, say, the RF 360.2 (which is available for the same price or less, takes much less space, comes in an easy-install casing, offers Bluetooth tuning, line level inputs, remote volume control, etc.)?

I'm possibly interested, but I need to understand the benefits better. If this had a smarter center channel capability (a la Logic7 or Pro Logic II) I'd probably buy it right now. Any idea if they're making a better plugin for that?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is ideal for setups for going fully active on all speakers. IE you could do fully active 3 way front processing, eq, and time alignment per speaker on this setup with sub and rears and center if you desire but I do agree that their plugin for center leaves much to be desired. The rockford you are limited to the ammount of outputs you have, if you are doing a simple system, the rockford would be fine, if you are going fully active 3 way fronts, this would be far more ideal. The user interface on these is so simple that a caveman could do it. Erin (bikinpunk) did a full review of the minidsp which will give far more data than I can come up with off the top of my head also.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
And what about the software to perform the adjustments? Are these the balanced kit or unbalanced? Does it come with the RCA and miniUSB cables? Step by step guide?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The plugins are available from minidsp.com. think they are 10 bucks and u pick out the one that suits your needs.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Are these the balanced kit or unbalanced? Does it come with the RCA and miniUSB cables? Step by step guide?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
These are the unbalanced, the balanced kits do not use rca's. They came with one miniusb cable each and one rca each and the quick start guide.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.