1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
3 - Sony Mobile ES 3546 amps.

Condition of all items:
One is BNIB, one is mounted and never seen power, and one has about 3 hours on it. The 2 that are opened are flawless. They were BNIB up until last week. The truck they are in has only been on the road 3 times since and the amps are under a cover when not in use.
These are 1 ohm stable stereo, 2 ohm mono. Very clean and actually very powerful.

Total Price: :
$300 shipped for all. I would seperate if I need to but would rather keep them all together. Thats 130x6 RMS at 2-4 ohms of VERY clean old school Sony goodness.

Shipping Terms: :
I pay.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
The BNIB one should be here on Wednesday or Thursday. The other 2 can be ready to ship immediately.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RMS Ratings:
45x4 @14V, 0.04%THD
130x2 @14V
I replaced my Alpine PDX4.150 with these. These will easily do what the PDX did as far as power and the Sonys are ALOT cleaner. Very sexy amps. I also have 2 of the Molbile ES XM5046's on the way. They are mint also. I would LOVE to sell all 5 at once. If anyone is interested in that PM me.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Always a fan of the Sony ES and these are a steal.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. These 3 amps on a front 3way and tyroneshoes big red on subs.....woooooo. Lol.

·
Registered
638 Posts
300 for all? are these 2 ohm stable when bridged? would you trade them for a rockford t8004?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, the $300 is for all 3 of them shipped and insured. US only of course. And before anyone asks, I really do not want to ship international.
I am really not looking for any trades, sorry. I have 5 amps now already. I really need to stop buying more stuff lol.
Yes, these are 1 ohm stable. I added that in the OP now... thanks for reminding me. Thats how I am running the one I have hooked up now. Its bridged to a 2 ohm JBL comp set.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Bump, for great amps. I am running a pair of these on my high end right now. Very clean and under-rated in power. Somebody needs to buy all 5 of these and make an amazing system out of them.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gonna pass on trades for now. Not really headed the SQ direction as much as in the past. For the money I should keep these but if someone wants em I'll let em go. I would love to see someone get all 5. Anyone interested in all 5 please pm me and we can talk that way.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Between Austin and Houston actually. I will be up somewhat near Tyler around Christmas and new years.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
lol...what are you going to do? your getting rid of all the ES stuff you went hog wild on..lol.

are all of yours 4 channel?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All 4 channels. If u buy them all Mike u could have 20 channels of power to do whatever u want lol. Or bridge them all and have 10 very powerful clean channels. Lol.

And Mike... Stay away from Nismos!!! How do u think I ended up with 5 of these lmao.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would maybe consider trade for a nice deck. Or a partial trade. I don't need it to be active capable. But it must have an aux input.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.