DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO TRADES​

I got ahold of 50 of these, but just don't need all of them. They were used in a backup server for 2 years, and are in really nice condition. They look just like the Batcap 800 and Kinetik 600 batteries, just that they have tabs instead of threaded terminal inserts. 17.2ah of reserve, 15lbs, and roughly 6.5" x 7" x 3"...just like the Kinetik and Batcap. :D

2 = $80 shipped
4 = $155 shipped
Local guys get however many you want for $25 a piece.

I have 20 of the black top ones and 12 of the solid gray ones.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
What kind of charging maintainer was used on them while they were in service? Were they deep-cycled?

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Appears he said 2 years of use, and if they were properly maintained and not heavily deep-cycled then it would be a great deal. Big Daddy needs a new battery for his Quad :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What kind of charging maintainer was used on them while they were in service? Were they deep-cycled?
I'll find out asap how they were maintained while in service. They all rest around 12.9-13.0V at this moment.
Backup server for 2 years...they're in great physical condition, and have no problems holding a charge whatsoever. I checked one that's been sitting for a few weeks and it has only lost one hundredth of a volt, which isn't bad at all for a small battery.
Appears he said 2 years of use, and if they were properly maintained and not heavily deep-cycled then it would be a great deal. Big Daddy needs a new battery for his Quad :D
As far as I know they were not deep cycled, but I'm sending an e-mail to my buddy to get more detailed info.

·
Registered
751 Posts
You seem to have a "plethora" of batteries, Sir!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You seem to have a "plethora" of batteries, Sir!
Indeed. quite a few. I intended to use 12 of them, but never got around to it. Sold a few to some locals and friends. Now I just need to find a place with higher traffic to sell the rest, because I don't know anyone else that needs them. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts