DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NO TRADES​

I got ahold of 50 of these, but just don't need all of them. They were used in a backup server for 2 years, and are in really nice condition. They look just like the Batcap 800 and Kinetik 600 batteries, just that they have tabs instead of threaded terminal inserts. 17.2ah of reserve, 15lbs, and roughly 6.5" x 7" x 3"...just like the Kinetik and Batcap. :D

1 = $45 shipped
2 = $75 shipped
3 = $115 shipped
4 = $145 shipped

Local guys get however many you want for $25 a piece.

I have 20 of the black top ones and 12 of the solid gray ones.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Ok, dumb question, but do i just run this inline with my power wire back close to my amp in the trunk? Kind of like a capacitor but actually working? if so, i might be down.

·
Registered
606 Posts
so would i just wire my amp wire to positive, ground the negative terminal, and then hook up my amp? (sorry, i am a newb with batteries). I know that wiring batteries in series and parallel changes voltage, but i wasn't sure exactly how it works. what kind of performance upgrade would i see from one?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so would i just wire my amp wire to positive, ground the negative terminal, and then hook up my amp? (sorry, i am a newb with batteries). I know that wiring batteries in series and parallel changes voltage, but i wasn't sure exactly how it works. what kind of performance upgrade would i see from one?
It'd help keep your voltage from dropping during times when more power is needed.

Just run the positive from your front battery to the back battery, and then to the amp. And then run your ground from the amp to the back battery, and then to your normal ground you were using before.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts